View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 05:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by navane View Post
I assume it was just a typo and she meant NPC.

Mikki, we're just trying to understand your message. Reading your post carefully, it sounds like you're saying that the Phi Sigma Sigma chapter at Cornell was directed (by PSS HQ?) to release all of their new members due to them feeling that the Cornell new member class didn't fit in right with PSS as a whole.

Or, you are possibly saying that another NPC sorority on the campus did not want to offer bids to the PSS released new members because they didn't fit into their sorority?

Please help me understand. You did say in another post "I was advised it was going to go national, to all 26 due to the new potential members we allowed in". Can you expand on what you meant? National NPC? What new members did you let in? (Who is the "we"? you mention?")

I can tell you have a lot to share, and it's probably important and worth discussing, but I'm having a hard time because the posts are vague.
Mikki is not a member of any NPC group. If you do a search on this site for her screen name, you will find that out.