View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 08:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
I find the fact that these videos, or any part of rush, is on display for everyone on earth to see beyond disturbing. It's not about how it looks to guys or how many thumbs up it can get on YouTube. Plus couldn't you say this is a rush infraction? If they don't take down the previous year's video down, you can see girls who might now be rush counselors. I know that's reaching but I find these videos 10x worse than any skit.
Slightly off-topic, but involving rush: I really enjoyed the fun Washington State University "Recruitment Guide Reveal" video a few years ago (removed before the next recruitment and no longer on youtube ). It was also posted on GC and involved two to five Guides from the same sorority briefly describing why they went greek, then their sorority's door chant being shown. Then the next sorority's guides would state their "Why I Went Greek" moments, and that group's door chant was shown. For fun I tried to guess which women belonged to which group before their door chant was shown.