View Single Post
Old 03-17-2023, 11:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiez17 View Post
[edit] I do remember that during virtual recruitment, a lot of this was thrown out the window with there being zero tent talk between PNMs, so not only a lot of girls were going with their gut rather than appearance, but many "low" chapters were making quota.

During this same virtual recruitment time frame, both strong and weak NPC chapters were experiencing closures and membership attrition due to members desiring wild, radical changes from the orgs they'd managed to join but failed to completely and legitimately understand. So despite low groups achieving quota during virtuals, some still had to close.

And going back to carnation's twenty-year-old OP: is the NPC thinking of returning to pre-RFM days for the sake of interested young women who ONLY want to join a PARTICULAR sorority? Is there a hope by The Most Wanted Sororities to satisfy the needs of many discriminating PNM students to join Only The Best Groups by allowing all Most Favorite Groups to pledge as many women as they want and/or who want them?

Would the NPC then lose member groups whose membership size, degree of love from rushees and finances may be smaller than those of the Favorite Groups?

It's only words, and words are all I have to take your heart away.

Last edited by Cheerio; 03-17-2023 at 11:31 PM.