View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 06:58 PM
GreekChat Member

I'll post my first wedding now. I was pretty much a Bridezilla that day and things didn't go as I wanted. I was much more relaxed about everything the second time around. First wedding: After dinner, we had gone around to all the tables to greet people and the photographer was bugging us to get portraits taken. I was mad because we'd had 4 hours in between the ceremony and reception to do portraits and I wanted to be enjoying my reception. Someone commented to me that my veil was askew so I went in the bathroom to try to fix it. Well, part of it had come unsewed from the headpiece so I was frantic. My aunt happened to have a sewing kit in her purse (thank goodness for her!) so I sewed the veil back together in the bathroom. While I was sewing, someone came in and said that the photographer wanted me for portraits and the cake guy wanted us to come out and cut the cake and I was feeling pulled in too many directions at once and started snapping at people. The only two dances I got to dance that entire night was the bridal dance and the dance with my dad and I had really wanted to be out there dancing, not taking care of all that bs stuff!!! I had a horrible time