View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 01:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Another of my sayings: bring me a problem, you have a partner. Bring me a crisis, you get a judge. Which one do you want?

Those of us who’ve been around (not naming names but you know who you are) have first hand experience with interference from HQ in matters that should be Chapter business. And this extends to membership selection which, as DGTess pointed out, is supposed to be reserved for the collegians/actives. The stories I have - shaking my head and saying to myself that this is beyond wrong. The GPA alone - wtf?

Wrong hill to die on. This is going to be costly, and not just monetarily, for Kappa Kappa Gamma, and for the rest of the NPC. The lawyers are going to have a field day.

I’m most furious with what the actives had to endure. Wondering where the angry parents are in all this? If my daughter … yeah okay you can connect the dots.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity