View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 03:44 PM

Whether you'll receive a bid really depends on your school. There are some schools where anyone other than an 18 year old freshman is going to have a hard time, and there are others where it is not as big of a deal. You need to determine whether your school is one category or the other.

Also, all rec form does is tell the chapter a little about you. I don't believe a rec has your age on it. Even if it does, I'd still get recs, because they'll see how old you are in your recruitment application anyway.

I'd suggest getting to know sorority women who are in your classes and such and make friends with them. It won't guarantee you a bid, but at least you'll know someone in one of the chapters.

Also, people talk about grades and recs alot, and they're important. But they're just the standard things that most PNMs have. I think that more than anything, you need to have strong conversation skills and a great personality. A girl can look amazing on paper, but if she can't hold a conversation and present herself well, she is going to have a rough time.

Lakers Nation.

Last edited by KSUViolet06; 03-02-2009 at 03:47 PM.