GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Gamma Delta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,610
Threads: 115,518
Welcome to our newest member, banntjnry576
» Online Users: 1,193
1 members and 1,192 guests
Cookiez17

Old 07-29-2009, 08:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Alpha Gam Always event

I'm hosting a Wine and Cheese Party next Thursday that will be an Alpha Gam always event (yes, you are all invited). Right now, we have only 12 attending, but that may grow a bit. We do have several first-timers coming; some are recent grads who already know alumnae. A couple are ladies who haven't been involved since their graduation

Should I make nametags? Typically, we don't need them. What type of program would you recommend besides drinking? Other than the calendar, should I have additional hand-outs available (i.e. a list of officers and email addresses/phone numbers).
Old 07-30-2009, 12:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Awww, I was hoping it was Friday! I have to work Friday, unfortunately.

I find nametags useful. I am at a point where I forget names almost as soon as I'm introduced to someone. It's much less embarrassing for me if there are name tags.

If you still have time.. one fun thing we've done for Alpha Gam Always was have people bring photo albums/scrapbooks from their collegiate days. It can be fun to laugh at the hairstyles and clothes as well as reminisce.