GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Zeta > Zeta Phi Beta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,685
Threads: 115,521
Welcome to our newest member, zaluscahvso8407
» Online Users: 896
0 members and 896 guests
No Members online

Old 10-03-2004, 08:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Give you 1 hint...The PEACHIEST state in the World!!
Send a message via Yahoo to 1_zetaemerald
Hey Sorors, I need your help!

Hey Sorors. I have a question for y'all. I am doing some research, trying to find out the most undergraduate chapters that have chartered within the last 5 years or so. The reason being is because I would like to have a list of ALL chapters to put on a website (a Zeta Link) So far I have had success, but I am having trouble finding some of the chapters (which I understand may be inactive for some reason or another).What I need school/location and website(if possible) for the following chapters.

Rho Pi, Delta Rho, Iota Rho, Tau Rho, Chi Rho, Psi Rho, Alpha Sigma, and Gamma Sigma.

If you know any information that may help me in my quest, you can either post it on Greek Chat, send me private IM, or email me at lamekanalls_1920@yahoo.com! Once again, any help that you give is much appreciated! Thanks!!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 10-04-2004, 11:45 AM
GreekChat Member

You can call IHQ to find out the location of the chapters. And from there I would suggest visiting the university website to see if there is a link on their student organization website.
Old 10-04-2004, 01:38 PM
GreekChat Member

In response to TheEpitome1920

Quote:
Originally posted by TheEpitome1920
You can call IHQ to find out the location of the chapters. And from there I would suggest visiting the university website to see if there is a link on their student organization website.

Thanks Soror! I haven't thought about calling nationals, but it is worth a shot. As far as checking the schools, most of them do not have a school website. But I will keep trying! My efforts will not be in vain! Once again thanks and I will keep y'all updated on what I find.
Old 10-08-2004, 02:03 PM
GreekChat Member

I am happy to report...

Hi Sorors! I am happy to report of my findings. So far I found the information about the chapters of Delta Rho and Iota Rho. I am still working hard and with patiently with my findings of all of the recent undergraduate chapters.

*Special thanks to the Eta Rho chapter for giving me my start and the ZPBSTimes for their links as well!!*

More reports to come later!!
Old 10-09-2004, 08:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: I am happy to report...

Quote:
Originally posted by 1_zetaemerald
Hi Sorors! I am happy to report of my findings. So far I found the information about the chapters of Delta Rho and Iota Rho. I am still working hard and with patiently with my findings of all of the recent undergraduate chapters.

*Special thanks to the Eta Rho chapter for giving me my start and the ZPBSTimes for their links as well!!*

More reports to come later!!

This is turning out to be a good post and great research!! LOL!!!

When I say I am going to work on something, then I mean it!! Please believe me when I say it!! LOL!!

I have narrowed down my search...I found Chi Rho (which the 1st undergrad chapter in the Virgin Islands, UVI) and Rho Pi (UNLV)! But I have a question for any Florida Sorors who are on GC! Please IM me privately for more info. And if ANYONE knows about the TAU RHO chapter, please email me!

*gives a big sigh of relief! Thank YA LORD!!*
Old 10-31-2004, 02:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up Things are looking up!

Hi Sorors! I am happy to report that I have found all of the chapters, except for Tau Rho. I am sooo happy!! Once our website is up to date, and when we get some undergrad greek letters to call our own, we will have the complete listing of all undergrad chapters. My next move is to start on the graduate chapters! Wish me well sorors!
Old 11-01-2004, 05:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Good luck to you on your research....I once did the same thing for my chapter's website, and our national headquarters was really good about just emailing me an excel spreadsheet with the chapters.
Old 11-01-2004, 04:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking Gee, Thanks!

Quote:
Originally posted by Senusret I
Good luck to you on your research....I once did the same thing for my chapter's website, and our national headquarters was really good about just emailing me an excel spreadsheet with the chapters.

Thank you so much! I will keep you posted if I find any other information!