GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Zeta > Zeta Phi Beta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,647
Threads: 115,519
Welcome to our newest member, Rachiokzo
» Online Users: 1,805
1 members and 1,804 guests
naraht

Old 08-07-2000, 12:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Question Sorors...What is your state of mind?

Peace & Blessings
Does Zeta Phi Beta make you, or do you make Zeta Phi Beta? Which state of mind best fits you and why?

---------------------------------------------
SapphireSensation
RoyalBlueDivaDivine
The Epitome of Finerwomanhood
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-07-2000, 12:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Finer Woman10-A-91 Send a message via Yahoo to Finer Woman10-A-91
To a degree...a little bit of both.
I believe that the organization is made by her membership, but the foundation is most certainly rooted by her foundation.

Therefore, I am constantly reminded that I am moving by the force of a Rich Legacy of Exceptional Women who were selfless trailblazers. And their selflessness gave untotalled hours of service during a time period when many of their rights and privileges were limited.

I am blessed to continue their path. I strive towards the PERFECTION of FINER WOMANHOOD, while I render service in my community, set the scholastic example, and exercise sisterly love not only to my Sorors worldwide, but to sisters and brothers Internationally.

I am growing
Quote:
Originally posted by SapphireSensation:
Peace & Blessings
Does Zeta Phi Beta make you, or do you make Zeta Phi Beta? Which state of mind best fits you and why?

------------------
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated...Every Finer Woman's Dream!

[This message has been edited by Finer Woman10-A-91 (edited August 06, 2000).]
Old 08-07-2000, 09:12 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZetaAce Send a message via AIM to ZetaAce
Of course FinerWoman took the words right out of my mouth but I would like to add:

I am also learning everyday! With every interaction with my sorors, especially those of FW, I am learning more about the strengths and the foundation of THE Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. I have especially learned from those who have walked the path longer than I, and am grateful that I am able to interact with them.

With that being said, FinerWomen make Zeta, and she is becoming more Sisterly, more Community Conscious, and more Scholarly day by day!

I love my sorors!
SZL,
CK
Old 08-08-2000, 01:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Closer to "I make Zeta", I think. One of the characteristics I looked at in making my decision to join Zeta was looking at how much Zeta could utilize the particular skills set I brought to the table. I found that Zeta would be an organization that would showcase and be receptive to my interests value add.

I recall a quote saying that with service, when you light a path for others, you cannot help but also light your own. That's how I look at what Zeta brings to the table for me--by bring my skills set, I not only utilize and enhance them, but I learn new ones too--what a deal!
Old 08-12-2000, 02:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Good topic. I believe I help make Zeta more than Zeta makes me. I already was "bout it bout it" so to speak before I joined. Not boasting, but meaning I was already involved in church groups, athletic teams, helping others, displaying my talents and gifts before I became a Zeta.

Zeta has enhanced me as a person by encouraging me to reach the highest educational heights and opened many doors to serving my community. As my Sorors have stated I have learned a great deal from other Zeta Ladies, but they have also learned some things from me.

------------------
Sweet Deliverance's PHI-losophy:
"What you do or do not do today determines what you can or cannot do tomorrow."