GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Chi
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,611
Threads: 115,518
Welcome to our newest member, zlogantpz7495
» Online Users: 1,283
0 members and 1,283 guests
No Members online

Old 05-07-2003, 07:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation Pledging - getting in

Can any one in any sorority guide me through the process of becoming a "Delta" girl of any flavor??? I am a graduate student with AIU Online, working on my Master's degree in Education. I graduate in December of this year and so far I am holding down a 4.0 academically. A friend suggested that I look into joining a sorority but I was under the assumption that I had to already have joined while I was an undergrad. She said there was I way that I could possibly pledge if someone in the sorority sponsors me. Is this true? If not, am I too late in the game to become a Delta sister? Any info regarding this request is greatly appreciated. my email is cent4u22@hotmail.com. I am currently at Fort Polk, LA. I am a veteran but also a military spouse. My number is 337-537-9131 and I can be reached most times after 7pm any day of the week.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-08-2003, 11:24 AM
Ginger

Cent4U-

You may want to check out the Alumni Involvement folder, which has a lot of great information on becoming an alumnae initiate of various sororities. Delta Chi is a fraternity, so you may not have much luck here

note: I'm obviously not a Delta Chi, but I don't recall seeing any DX's on the board - sorry for crashing, if any of you are out there
Old 05-08-2003, 02:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Ginger, Thanks for the advice. I'll check out that folder.