GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Tau > Tau Kappa Epsilon
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,692
Threads: 115,521
Welcome to our newest member, g4l4xysp4rk
» Online Users: 811
0 members and 811 guests
No Members online

Old 10-08-2003, 12:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ZTABullwinkle
Name Meredith
Favorite TKE Chapter Kappa Delta Chapter at Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA
Relationship w/ TKE ZTA at Old Dominion University (Iota Sigma Chapter, Norfolk, VA)
Fav Memory When they embarrassed themselves making it up to us after Spring Retreat at Tables. Flowers , balloons, and a REAL BAD version of "Why Can't We Be Friends" I don't think I have ever laughed so hard....Why did they do it?? Check out my Worst Memories...

Worst Memory Spring Retreat 2003...We knew that some frat would mess with us, but didn't know when or who. We let our guard down for thrity minutes. next thing we knew there were forks in the yard. But then we noticed our cars had been oiled and feathered. I STILL HAVE FEATHERS AND OIL REMNANTS on my car...

I can't forget to mention Brandon (zn711TKE) and Steve (CanadianTeke74) who contribute to my GC Chat addiction...I never get any work done when I am at my computer..THANKS guys!

"Even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget, falls drop by drop upon our hearts. Until against our will comes the wisdom of God."
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 10-17-2003, 04:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: hey

Quote:
Originally posted by penguintpa_lady
hey im a big supporter of TKE here at Shawnee State University. my user name use to be taussu, some of u may remmeber me. i just wanted to say hello & tell everyone your chapter here is still doing amazing, they had 17 guys sign bid cards for formal recruitment. which is really good since we r a small school.
Oh man I LOVE Tau Nu's!!!! They are soooo the greatest! I partied with a bunch of them last friday night! Ahh..singing (and getting drunk with..) "Margaritaville" with Junior (Tim) and Elbow (Brandon) and some of the other guys will be one of my fav party memories
Old 10-24-2003, 09:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to MoonStar17
HI
Old 10-27-2003, 03:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Being sweetheart for the Xi Iota chapter of TKE is one of my fondest memories. It's hard to think that at the end of this semester I will have to step down. I am closer to those guys than I am my own sisters. I am known as my handle here so feel free to say what up?
I've always kept it real with them and that's why they keep it real with me.
Old 10-27-2003, 05:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to The1calledTKE Send a message via Yahoo to The1calledTKE
Quote:
Originally posted by zetamarie
Being sweetheart for the Xi Iota chapter of TKE is one of my fondest memories. It's hard to think that at the end of this semester I will have to step down. I am closer to those guys than I am my own sisters. I am known as my handle here so feel free to say what up?
I've always kept it real with them and that's why they keep it real with me.
Whats up? and welcome to the TKE forum.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Cornell TKE's

Name: Lacey

TKE chapter: Scorpion Chapter at Cornell University

Relationship: I am friends with some of the guys there and My sisters are dating some of them.

There are some really fun guys in that house
Old 11-18-2003, 12:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ZTAJennyZX
Name: Jenny Anderson

Favorite TKE Chapter: Mu Omicron at Tenn. Tech. Univ.

Relationship w/ TKE: I'm a local and I've been hanging out with these guys since my Junior Year in High School. I think I've put in more hours at the TKE house here than some of their pledges! It's nice now though, there are finally brothers younger than me! I'm also a ZTA and we did Homecoming with them this year. Some of our girls are also dating TKE's. Just this weekend I became MO# Jenny Anderson.... hehe... ok, so yeah, cheesy, but still SO GREAT

Fav Memory: RCB in April 2003 in Asheville, NC. That's how you know these guys are great... when you're the only sober one and still have fun! Also, at homecoming, the guys that did the cheer with us were awesome! They were not opposed to being super-goofy with our cheer! Getting to be MO#Jenny Anderson. Hanging out at the house ALL THE TIME. Also, one of the brothers saying that the chapter loved us ZTA's so much he was afraid they'd want to start pledging us! hehe! In general, most all of my memories with the TKE's are good ones. I love those guys!

Worst Memory: Taking care of one of the guys after he'd had a hard night of drinking. I think I spent 2 hours rubbing his back and talking to him on the bathroom floor. He tried to talk me into letting him sleep there, but I had to carry him on my back into his room... lucky for me I didn't have to go up any stairs! It wasn't horrible, but definately one of the least best!

I love the guys here and I'm looking forward to spending the next 4 years getting to know them all better and having more brothers that are younger than me! (it's about time!)

Last edited by ZTAJennyZX; 02-24-2004 at 01:29 PM.
Old 12-07-2003, 06:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Name: Tricia McCrary
Favorite TKE Chapter: Lambda Zeta at Troy State University
Relationship with TKE: My boyfriend LZ 429, Richie Center, and 2003 Chapter Sweetheart
Favorite Memory: Meeting Richie for the first time at a party in Spring of 2002 and being named sweetheart this year.
Worst Memory: I don't really have any.

I know that the TKE chapter at Troy has a large amount of female support. These guys know that they always have the help of any of us girls if they need it. Spring rush is on its way and the girls are ready to get out there and help the guys recruit as many new pledges as possible. I know that if the group of young men from the Lambda Zeta chapter are a reflection of the men of TKE as a national organization, then the organization of TKE as a whole is one of great morals and high standards. To my boys in Troy: I love you guys!!!!
Old 12-07-2003, 07:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to MormonQt Send a message via Yahoo to MormonQt
Wink

Name: Crystal Center
Favorite TKE Chapter: Lambda Zeta at Troy State University
Relationship with TKE: 2000 Sweetheart and sister of TKE brother Richie(#LZ429)
Favorite Memory: I got the chance to be carried on our Homecoming float this year. It was a Greek theme and I was the Torjan Princess. All I had to do was lay down on the pillows and eat grapes the entire time! It was AWESOME!
Worst Memory: I would have to say the millions of bottles and trash that get hurled over the fence every week by other frats... That's just not nice.

I LOVE MY BOYS OF LAMBDA ZETA!!!!
Old 12-15-2003, 12:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to MizSassyPants Send a message via Yahoo to MizSassyPants
I'm a Phi Sig sister from Portland State! I believe my favorite TKE chapter would have to be the...oh holy crap *thinks real hard* Zeta Kappa chapter. (yeah, earlier it said Epsilon, but I went out with my boys and they gave me a hard time for not knowing this...) Those are my boys! In fact, that's where MizSassyPants came from. Right now, my good buddy Tank is over in Afghanistan so please...wish for your brothers safe return!!! He's the best! And another of your brothers is about to leave for basics tomorrow.... these are upstanding guys. That's why I love em. As for my favorite TKE memory...that's for no ones eyes to see. That will be kept under lock and key my friends...lock and key. OOooohhh lala....
~Siera~
Now you know where Sassypants comes from...

Who's Fired up like a T K E?!

Last edited by MizSassyPants; 12-15-2003 at 04:50 AM.
Old 01-12-2004, 06:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LBAOPi
Name: Meagan
Favorite TKE Chapter: Dont know the chapter but its the one at CSULB!! GO BEACH
Relationship with TKE: A lot of the girls in my house have big/lil bros or is dating someone. Im soon to be a lil of the house!
Favorite Memory: Falls International... got to meet some great people, and it was a blast.

Worst Memory: I dont really have a worst memory with these guys! Its always fun times with the TKES!
Old 01-14-2004, 12:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AOIIGODDESS
I love TKE!!! You are my favorite fraternity and I will always support you guys! My boyfrind's chapter has been nothing but total sweethearts and I totally appreciate that! [COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]
Favority memory: So many to choose from: international....big sis night (Andre and Sherman)...lil sis night...pref....RCB........
Worst memory: I dont really have any bad memories!!!

[FONT=courier new][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]
AOII loves TKE!!!!!

Last edited by AOIIGODDESS; 01-14-2004 at 12:44 AM.
Old 01-14-2004, 04:47 AM
GreekChat Member

OMG!!!

Oh my gosh Karri!!! IT'S YOU! What's up girl?! I just talked to your boyfriend on the phone today!

Guess who this is?

GO BEACH!!!
Old 01-14-2004, 09:53 AM
GreekChat Member

We don't have a TKE chapter here at Ole Miss. However, my best friend who went to Southern Miss married a TKE and I met tons of TKE when I was in their wedding. Great men! Very classy and always gentlemen!
Old 01-14-2004, 02:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AOIIGODDESS
Hey Andrew!

Hey sweetie! I knew it was you by your scroll number! I found out all of you scroll numbers after you were initiated! I havent seen you at the house lately, hopefully Ill see you when teh semster starts! Ill be at teh TKE house at least twice a week!