GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Fundraising
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,700
Threads: 115,522
Welcome to our newest member, bradauasd4780
» Online Users: 1,022
1 members and 1,021 guests
Mooch279

Old 06-19-2004, 01:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Toujours_Jolie, SiKeS, kddani-you can debate all of that amongst yourselves, but what do you think about
"how do you do a greek party? such as those cute little cards that you hand out to students or put on their windshield, and those cute names you come up with etc........what is needed and how much is invested? "
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 06-20-2004, 02:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to BabyP
how much do those card advertisement costs?? i have seen them passed out and even on my car windshield but ...........
Old 06-21-2004, 12:50 PM
GreekChat Member

kappa2,
As you spend more time on GC you'll find out that threads rarely remain true to their intention (minus most of the Rush stories)...they wander around until the title of the thread may as well be a compleatly different subject...this is the wonderful world of GC...it's something you just learn to deal with. It sucks sometimes (especially if you're the thread starter and are looking really hard for info) and other times it turns into just plain fun. Join the fun.
Old 08-01-2004, 10:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Party Ideas

If you want a really awesome party then fund the whole thing yourself or between another brother/sister. One of the best, Unofficial events, that we did was this Toga party. I threw down about $350.00 and a brother threw down about $400.00. We bought door prizes, instant cameras, made flyers we posted at every bar next to campus. Man it was fun!! We had every type of person show up. Greeks, non-greeks, football players, cheerleaders, dancers, people from the other univerisity next door, non students, people that went to the bar and saw our flyer!!! We finished out 4 kegs, two big gallon containers of spiked punch, all of the beer that was in the sink and bathtub with ice, and all the Jello shots by 1:30am. You can imagine the craziness!!! Best Wishes, Boodleboy322