GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,631
Threads: 115,519
Welcome to our newest member, femiwo5045
» Online Users: 2,162
1 members and 2,161 guests
FSUZeta
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2002, 08:21 PM

So, how long until I get a job???
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 06-05-2002, 08:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Question

How many people are gonna show up to reckless kelly tonight? I shouldda sent out email invites last week instead of last night.

I hope my atty can get me outta my speeding ticket.

I am not pleased that Anthony is being a dick about moving out of ty's condo. You wouldnt sign a lease, and never paid on time, just be grateful hes giving you 30 days to get out. Especially after you said what you did to his mom when she was in town. Now get your stuff out, I am ready to move in.

I hope I amnot hung over tomorrow.

Why do babies cry so often???

Mary, you cant buy your way into my family. I know. I have tried to buy my way out for years. Would you settle for a trade?

Am i loosing my hair?

Note to my therapist: If I was narcarcistic, i'd be in better shape.

I think orchids are cool looking.

When am I gonna have enough $$ to get my truck lifted?

I need to go on a date. A serious date. Seriously. I do.

gawd I cant believe I have my 10 year reunion in August. Do I really wanna go?

I cant believe I am about to go to a club to meet the guys, alone. See do it alone thread....

Why am I hooked on GC?
Old 06-05-2002, 08:41 PM
GreekChat Member

hey mrblonde - if being a flying dog is yor birthday wish, i hope it comes true - just noticed it was your birthday
Old 06-05-2002, 10:37 PM
GreekChat Member

i really really really don't want to go back to school in the fall... but what the hell am i gonna do with myself if i don't??? but then what am i gonna do with myself if i do??? arrgh.

and what is wrong with ballroom dancing??? why will my ex not stop making fun of me for liking to dance. god damn it. guys that know how to tango are hot.

i am so broke it's not even funny. i think i'm gonna be in debt literally for like then next 40 years of my life.

and single. i don't think i'm ever gonna get married. why is everyone all of a sudden engaged/getting married???? (but i really enjoyed bein a bridesmaid this past weekend)

i really wish that i could get more hours at work. since it is after all the reason i didn't stay up at school this summer and i supposedly love it, other than the fact that i can't get any frickin hours.

i love my best friend she rocks.

forget the flying dog i wish I could fly (not that there's anything wrong with flying dogs, and happy bday, btw)

~*~
Old 06-05-2002, 10:44 PM

School

There's light at the end of the tunnel...don't lose hope sweetie adpi...there's always a solution to everything...Fraternally, Mystic Cat32
Old 06-05-2002, 11:21 PM

I miss my husband

I hope I can find a babysitter because I want to go see "Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood" this weekend

I have been spending too much money lately
Old 06-05-2002, 11:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to MUPhiMuKHap
Why can I never ever make up my mind?

Mac and cheese is the greatest thing on Earth......besides cute boys who can kiss.

Will I ever in this lifetime have a boyfriend?

Why is my apartment so lonely? And why isn't there a cute guy somewhere wanting to come over and watch movies and cuddle with me and keep me company? Hmm, I'm a dork.

I'm scared to run in to Laura (the psycho ex-roomie) and I wonder if she will have to end up paying for my nose job....

Will I ever be able to stop being an obsessive compulsive neat freak? I'm driving MYSELF nuts!!

Speaking of my nose, I always had nightmares that it would get broken....and when it did, it hurt 10 thousand times more than I had thought it would.

Why am I still in love with this KU guy, even when he treated me like dirt? And everytime someone says anything about Lambda Chi or KU I immediately think of him. So stupid b/c I'm sure he doesn't remember me at all.

Ok, enough about my pathetic life.....sorry to ramble!!
Old 06-05-2002, 11:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Why'd I go to a Chinese buffet for dinner and actually eat as if it were a buffet????

Why is my 8 yr old brother such a pest?! (I love him so, so much though!!)

Tic Tac Toe, three in a row, shot be GI Joe in the flow. (my brother just said that) ???

My back is hurting like a mother!!

I'm such a stupid gal! I called into work Monday and Tuesday and finally go in today. While at work, I pretended to have a huge headache and left!

I hope I get the job at the doctor's office. I am more than sure I will get it though.

And why is "RANDOM" such a Greek word?!?!
Old 06-06-2002, 12:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
Here's a random thought:
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!
Old 06-06-2002, 02:06 AM
GreekChat Member

How come I always like guys who suck and treat me bad, or guys that like me like a sister and tell me about all the other chicks they like. I hate that. Damn it, I like you. Look at me! Yeah, me, right here, right in front of you. No, don't tell me about some other girl. I'm right here!

Why can't I go to canada for a week, and still get money like I worked the whole time?

What if I like this job so much I don't want to go back to school again. Wait, didn't I already do that once? ok, maybe I'll stick with school. I think.
Old 06-06-2002, 02:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Why can't you charge everything? Cash money is overrated.

Why do some strangers give you death rays when you give them a smile? Wouldn't kill them to crack a smile every once in awhile.

"Random" is an incredibly Greek word! So is "sketchy."

Why did I spend an hour in the shoe department of Bloomingdales today waiting for my size? So I could get the world's cutest shoes that will come in handy for rush week!(They're tan-colored and three-inches tall! Take that, you dumb tall sisters! jk)

Why are my sisters and I so boring in the summer? B/c we're not together...we're tired from such an action-packed first year...and we're storing our energy for fall! (That's what I'm telling myself).
Old 06-06-2002, 08:58 AM

Send a message via AIM to maggieaxid
why do i have to be at work, i have too many things to do at home and will waste my entire weekend doing them. i thought the weekend was for RELAXING.

Can't i just get paid for working, and not actually have to do it?

i am in so much freaking debt. i don't think they should allow college students to have credit cards. i know i am still paying off dinners and clothes from like 3 years ago. am i ever going to get out of debt?

when will my back stop hurting?
Why do insurance companies make your life 10times harder than it already is?

When will we settle my lawsuit from my car accident...i need the money NOW!!!!

why does the work day start so early? i mean, noone is awake yet, the people on the west coast won't be at work for another 3 hours, and who doesn't like to sleep? i think we should change it.

this engagement party was a bad idea. i don't have the time, money or energey it deserves.

why do i have to take control of every situation? i don't know why i think i can do it better than anyone else. i have issues.

i think thats it for now....i'll be back later.
Old 06-06-2002, 09:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Why are there people out there with a 3rd grade education making millions of dollars by singing stupid songs when I've worked my ass off my whole life to be stuck in a crappy job that doesn't pay me what I'm worth? (Sorry, I watched part of the Cribs marathon on MTV last night and it just about made me sick. )
Old 06-06-2002, 10:32 AM
GreekChat Member

I too watched the MTV Cribs marathon.
I agree with you.

Why is email/listserve the downfall of both intra- and inter- chapter communication. A good ol' phone call will do, sometimes. I mean, people don't always have access to a computer at all times.
I just found out there is a party tommorrow, I didn't know before because my email was booked.

Speaking of my email being booked. It is booked because of SPAM! I mean stupid stupid stupid spam, titles such as: "Get stoned with a 12 inch reefer", "Try this pill, and you'll end flatulence forever", "Grow 3 bra sizes in 48 hours"

^^^

Can't you tell I'm a procrastinator?

Last edited by Dionysus; 06-06-2002 at 12:48 PM.
Old 06-06-2002, 10:47 AM
GreekChat Member

I hate my boss, my new co-worker, and the secretary. The bookkeeper is the only person here keeping me sane...

Thank God for GC so I can vent during the day