GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,610
Threads: 115,518
Welcome to our newest member, banntjnry576
» Online Users: 1,248
2 members and 1,246 guests
Tridentia

Old 03-22-2007, 12:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by centaur532 View Post
I used to be a strong christian...before I lost my faith and became a giant asshole...anywho I also used to believe the same thing. If I had nothing to compare to, the sex would be amazing to me.
The reality is sorely disappointing. You won't know what you're doing in bed, if he's a virgin, he won't know, most likely you'll be really shy about your sexuality and after repressing it for so long, who knows if you'll ever be able to truly open up?
I'm not saying run out, sleep around like a $10 hooker, but...IDK...maybe wait until you're engaged?
Sex is not that great unless someone knows what the hell they're doing in bed. Anyone here will tell you that.
I'm sorry your reality was sorely disappointing. But not to sound like I'm trivializing the whole thing but....it's sex. I will know what I'm doing. I may not do it very well, but I'll have my whole life to practice. Even if that first time, neither or us knows what we're doing, that won't be true forever. Eventually, one of us will know "what the hell we're doing." I'm a smart cookie and pretty aggressive...I'll figure it out.

New question: AFTER 2 YEARS, WHY IS THE ONLY THREAD I POST THAT IS ABOUT SEX THE ONLY TO BECOME A "HOT" THREAD?? All the others died after like a page except for one I think.

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-22-2007, 12:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziasha07 View Post
Centaur532 ~ I plan on marrying a somewhat experienced man. Not to endorse a double standard or anything but I'd feel quite dumb on my wedding night. And it would make us stronger, if he wanted to wait and be faithful to me for that long.
I will say it does make a difference. I'm all about integrity, standing by your beliefs, but sex is fun. It's supposed to be fun. The most important part is finding someone who you're completely comfortable with in an intimate setting, someone who won't make you feel dumb.

EDIT: ^^^if you say so...remember who's been laid here and who hasn't...

And Jesus speaketh, "do unto others as they did unto you because the bitches deserve it".

Last edited by AlexMack; 03-22-2007 at 12:44 AM.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ziasha07 Send a message via Yahoo to ziasha07
I think you misread. What I'm saying is, if we are both inexperienced I'd feel dumb. I will stand by MY beleifs but I can't force "him" to beleive in waiting. By the time I meet him if he has lost it already, he can't take it back and I have to know that now before I meet someone. At any rate, I think I'd feel more comfortable with him knowing things about sex versus someone who doesn't know anything.
Spring 2009 #5 1000 Words Spring 2010 Beta Class

*Miss Nikon* Colors so vivid, you pose like *click, click*
Old 03-22-2007, 12:49 AM
GreekChat Member

What a second...HOW'D WE GET BACK TO THIS TOPIC?? lol We're supposed to talk about the potentially diseased people we're dating.

Last edited by christiangirl; 03-22-2007 at 12:51 AM. Reason: because I accidentally hijacked again
Old 03-22-2007, 12:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiangirl View Post
What a second...HOW'D WE GET BACK TO THIS TOPIC?? lol We're supposed to talk about the potentially diseased people we're dating.
CHLAMYDIA IS A FLOWER I SWEAR!

And Jesus speaketh, "do unto others as they did unto you because the bitches deserve it".

Old 03-22-2007, 12:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ziasha07 Send a message via Yahoo to ziasha07
Wow... Great connection.
Spring 2009 #5 1000 Words Spring 2010 Beta Class

*Miss Nikon* Colors so vivid, you pose like *click, click*
Old 03-22-2007, 10:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziasha07 View Post
I will stand by MY beleifs but I can't force "him" to beleive in waiting.

Which is exactly why the "how many" question is dumb to ask a man or a woman.

Keep standing for YOUR beliefs and living YOUR life.

The only things you should care about regarding a man's past are: 1) if he's been regularly tested for ALL STDS and can prove that he's negative, 2) does he have children, legititimate or illegitimate, and 3) does he have remnants of his past (former lovers, a desire to be a playa, etc.) haunting him still.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
PB answered a question honestly, without passing judgement on anybody and while admitting that everyone has their own opinions and preferences. So what's with the cyber-teasing (this isn't directed at whoever's right above me)?
Honestly answering a question doesn't preclude being judgmental. There was an obvious value judgment in his post and he even admitted so by admitting to a double standard.
Old 03-22-2007, 01:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTCHAOS View Post
Honestly answering a question doesn't preclude being judgmental. There was an obvious value judgment in his post and he even admitted so by admitting to a double standard.
I never said honesty and judgements were related. IMO, the fact that he started the statement with "I think" instead of "It is" shows that he was expressing an opinion rather than passing a judgement. Unless the double standard is admitting that his values are different from others', then I didn't see one, but that's me.

Old 03-22-2007, 01:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Who you calling "boy"? The name's Hand Banana . . .
Quote:
I never said honesty and judgements were related. IMO, the fact that he started the statement with "I think" instead of "It is" shows that he was expressing an opinion rather than passing a judgement. Unless the double standard is admitting that his values are different from others', then I didn't see one, but that's me.
Nah, the reality is that statements that start with "I think" can be just as judgmental as those that start with "It is" - PrettyBoy is entitled to his own opinion and values, and he wasn't really being a dick about it, but it's still pretty plainly there.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSig RC View Post
Nah, the reality is that statements that start with "I think" can be just as judgmental as those that start with "It is" -
They can be--whether or not it was here is subjective. I guess my glasses have a different lens.

Old 03-22-2007, 04:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
They can be--whether or not it was here is subjective. I guess my glasses have a different lens.
Not subjective at all. We all have different lens. That doesn't make the truth any less apparent.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:28 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTCHAOS View Post
Not subjective at all. We all have different lens. That doesn't make the truth any less apparent.
In certain matters, I believe even the truth itself is subjective, making an absolute, objective truth, not only less apparent, but downright nonexistent. This is one of those matters.

But like I said: that's just how I see it. That's the truth to me. If you see it differently and no one unjustly suffers from that difference, then that's .

Old 03-23-2007, 07:21 AM
GreekChat Member

I knew this was coming. Very funny. I always get picked on here at this site, but that's cool. Greeks started picking on me my 1st night on this site because of my screen name. Hey, its cool though. My fraternity brothers tease me all the time because I'm not like them. They still love me for me though. Besides, I never picked my screen name because I think I'm attractive. I picked it because women do, and I haven't met a woman yet who hasn't found me attractive, so it's not like I can't get with a lot of women sexually, I just choose not too. I want to see what she's about 1st. They always want more than friendship from me, so why not go with the flow.

DSTCHAOS hit it on the nose. 4 or more, and a woman is not PrettyBoy material. You don't have to have a lot of partners to know how to have good sex and please your partner. Why even have sex if you can't please your partner. I would get more satisfaction knowing she was pleased rather than being pleased myself.

I'm not being judgemental, I've dealt with women who have had several partners and I don't really care for women like that. I only dealt with them because they lied to me by telling me what I wanted to hear just so they could get involved with me. I never get along with women like this, so it's not like I didn't give them a chance. If I just shut them out, then that's being judgemental. Now, I'll be friends with them and that's it, and even then I would rather not even associate myself with them at all. You all can laugh at me if you want, it doesn't bother me, I actually found these post to be funny too. Well, I gotta finish my sketches.

Later.

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 03-23-2007 at 07:24 AM.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:49 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to JonInKC
That reminds me of that Thompson Twins song from the 80's.

"Doctor doctor,
when I pee it's burnin' burnin'
Oh doctor doctor,
is this gon-or-heeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhh"

p a w e a since 1899