GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Up & Coming National GLOs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Up & Coming National GLOs This area is for discussion of issues affecting GLOs which are larger than a local, yet are still growing into a national GLO.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,629
Threads: 115,519
Welcome to our newest member, zaisaacjuioro19
» Online Users: 1,210
2 members and 1,208 guests
g41965, oncegreek
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 01:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
Why is this kid trying to raise up on people? LOL You clearly missed the "those that already haven't" part of her response...

I guess every member of ZKI is going to join GC so that they can all join in this conversation.

Unfortunately, TenaciousKnight is the only one with any kind of sense...
No I didnt miss that part at all im coherent are you? That "part of the message" as you stated would suggest that there is a problem with auxiliary groups gaining an incorporation. If the Delta Beauxs, once the little Brothers of Delta Sigma Theta gained an incorporation, and she felt that it was okay, she probably wouldnt have made such a shrewed comment. She would know that auxiliary groups recontructing and gaining incorporation is a reality and nothing to LHAO about. LHAO=Laugh Her Ass off, for the challenged individuals/
"Ezzence of Blue"
Blue Exctasy -Ace-
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-02-2009, 01:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zki40 View Post
No I didnt miss that part at all im coherent are you? That "part of the message" as you stated would suggest that there is a problem with auxiliary groups gaining an incorporation. If the Delta Beauxs, once the little Brothers of Delta Sigma Theta gained an incorporation, and she felt that it was okay, she probably wouldnt have made such a shrewed comment. She would know that auxiliary groups recontructing and gaining incorporation is a reality and nothing to LHAO about. LHAO=Laugh Her Ass off, for the challenged individuals/
By the way pumpkin, im not a kid.
"Ezzence of Blue"
Blue Exctasy -Ace-
Old 04-02-2009, 01:08 PM
GreekChat Member

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-KNIGHT!!!!!!
"Ezzence of Blue"
Blue Exctasy -Ace-
Old 04-02-2009, 01:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senusret I View Post
No.

The Fraternal Order of Beaux, Incorporated doesn't exist any more either.
They do exist, they may not be operating as an org anymore. But they are still around I know quite a few, so you may wanna choose some other word besides "exist"
"Ezzence of Blue"
Blue Exctasy -Ace-
Old 04-02-2009, 01:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
They do exist, they may not be operating as an org anymore.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Oh, the irony LOL

Old 04-02-2009, 03:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
By the way pumpkin, im not a kid.
You certainly act like one.

Old 04-02-2009, 04:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Alpha Chapter

Good Afternoon, Good Afternoon, Good Afternoon, Good Afternoon, and last but not least Good Afternoon.....

It brings me great pleaseure and honor to be able to make such a wonderful appearance on Greet chat.com. First and Foremost I want to give a shout out to the LOVELY LADIES of Zeta Phi Beta International (its in the history) Sorority Incorporated and applaude the FINER MEN of Zeta Knights Incorporated. This is non other than the Alpha Chapter President signing on.

Secondly, I would like to say to the my Zeta Knights Brothers to keep on doing a wonderful job. There is a long hard road but we know at the end there will be a great award on the end. We know that as long as we are on this earth that we have to stand strong and be humble at all times.

Lastly, to all of the people who have anything to say about the movement that has taken place with this Incorporated Body "Who Cares What You Think" We stand on our on principles, do our own events, and take care of our own business. We dont need anybody judging us on what we are doing and how we are going to do it. If we couldnt do it from the start we would have stop trying.

So as I closed, my brothers and I would appreciated that all the smart and rude comments that has been left on the forum please STOP. This is to network with other people who might want to become a Zeta Knight or find those members who are already Knights and want to be apart of the Incorporated Body. This is the Alpha Chapter President signing off.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-Knight SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-Tight

Zeta Knights, Inc.
Alpha Chapter
President
Summer 2K8
"Mission Z.E.T.A."
PerfeZtion #2

Last edited by 20perfeztion08; 04-02-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Groan. Can you tell us how many of you there are, so we know what to expect.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Apparently, registering on GC is part of their intake program.

To 20perfeztion08: You don't get to tell us what we can and can't talk about. It doesn't matter if you're Alpha chapter's president

Old 04-02-2009, 05:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Upon my creating this post I didn't plan for things to go this way. Some of the remarks and comments are not necessary. This post was mainly made to let people know more about us and how things are going. No joining here is not a part of any intake ritual of ours, we are basically joining to show our support and uplift our organization. The same respect I am asking for is the same respect your organizations want. I would never sit here and do or say such things about others organizations, but I guess that's the maturity kicking in. Little32 you keep coming in and groaning but there's really no need for that. If this post displeases you so then just don't enter! Please people let's take this post back to it's original purpose. Remember all of your organizations started on this same road once. Thanks for the one's who have had sincere questions and are truly here to offer support!! YOOOOO-Z!
Zophisticated Beta Chapter

http://zpk1940.com

Last edited by TenaciousKnight; 04-02-2009 at 05:34 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Groan. Little Zeta Knight, keep my screenname out your mouth. :neutral: Love how folk be on the board for three days and try to censor folks that have been around five years +.

ETA: And no, most of our organizations did not start off as auxilliaries. :neutral:

Last edited by Little32; 04-02-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:48 PM
GreekChat Member

First off people are being very rude and immature. I don't feel all of this is even necessary we are now incorporated so theres nothing anyone can say. As I said before we will eventually earn our respect! If we don't so be it we will continue to serve our community and try to mold other young men to be finer brothers. The insults are very disrespectful because even though we are not in the divine nine we worked hard for everything are organization has. The big difference between ZETA KNIGHT INC. and you all is we re-constructed it from ground up and you all just joined your organization. No offense to anyone because I learned a long time ago even if there is no link with the ZETA KNIGHTS and you all i will still humble myself because you are in the divine nine!

Alpha Chapter
2nd Vice President
Jordan M. Pickaree
Fall 2k8
Old 04-02-2009, 05:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
You certainly act like one.
No actually, you're acting like one! Whats your reason for being in this particular chatroom? Is it to harass people? Or is it simply because your life is worthless, and you have nothing else to occupy your time?
"Ezzence of Blue"
Blue Exctasy -Ace-
Old 04-02-2009, 05:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little32 View Post
Groan. Can you tell us how many of you there are, so we know what to expect.
Who is the us that you are referring to? I was unaware that they had group registering options?! Or is it that you are a person the requires the help of others to form an opinion?
"Ezzence of Blue"
Blue Exctasy -Ace-
Closed Thread