GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Recruitment Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Recruitment Stories This is the forum where you should place posts about your Recruitment experiences. General questions about Recruitment should be posted in the main Recruitment forum.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,654
Threads: 115,519
Welcome to our newest member, Artisancne
» Online Users: 1,774
2 members and 1,772 guests
AlwaysSAI, MSKKG

Old 08-18-2003, 08:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteDaisy128
Yay! I'm so happy you ended up being able to attend parties! I know it's really stressful, and you have so many other things to think about and worry about - but remember, hopefully soon you will have sisters to share your troubles with! It's said that having sisters doubles the fun and divides the troubles! So belive that! I love my DG sisters and they truly are my anchors when I am in need...so enjoy recruitment and keep us up to date! I can't wait to hear the rest!!

Great so a sorority is like math? I just thought that was cute and had to call you on it. Double the fun and divides the troubles... I like that.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-18-2003, 08:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to WhiteDaisy128
Well I mean, yeah, it's true though...more people to celebrate and have fun with (doubles your fun) and more people to share problems with (divides your troubles)...

Don't make fun of my sorority math!!
Old 08-18-2003, 08:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteDaisy128
Well I mean, yeah, it's true though...more people to celebrate and have fun with (doubles your fun) and more people to share problems with (divides your troubles)...

Don't make fun of my sorority math!!
Too cute... and so true!!
Old 08-18-2003, 08:48 PM
GreekChat Member

WhiteDaisy128
Im not making fun of your math. i think it cute. It makes sence too. I am just hoping that I will have the chance to double m fun and divide my troubles.

Sorority math. That kinda like a carnation nation. It goes hand in hand.

If I offended you I am sorry.

(edited for type-o's and to add)

Oh we need to change Moxie back to green!

Last edited by rainbowbrightCS; 08-18-2003 at 08:51 PM.
Old 08-18-2003, 08:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to WhiteDaisy128
I was just being silly...not offended at all!
Old 08-18-2003, 08:59 PM
GreekChat Member

As the newest addict to the club, Moxie, your story has motivated me to actually go through the hassle of logging in and becoming an official greek chatter!
I am so excited you were able to get to some parties today. My college roommate and I took a road trip to LSU one spring break to stay with her HS friend and our Kappa sister at the KKG house (which was GORGEOUS---coming from a greek dorm, we were definitely impressed!)
We went out with a group of Kappas and Tri-delts and had a blast. It's always good to keep in mind that no matter what GLO you join, you will undoubtedly have friends in several if not all the sororities!
I can't wait to hear the rest of your rush thread---good luck!
Old 08-18-2003, 09:35 PM
pinklady23

Ah, I was so happy to hear that you are going through! Heres hopin' that you get asked back to all the houses you attended today!! Good Luck!
Old 08-18-2003, 09:41 PM

Moxie - that is so wonderful that you were allowed to go through!!! Big hugs and s to the LSU Panhellenic!!
Old 08-18-2003, 09:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to breathesgelatin Send a message via AIM to breathesgelatin Send a message via MSN to breathesgelatin Send a message via Yahoo to breathesgelatin
Oh my gosh--this thread is such a roller-coaster!!!!

Kudos to the LSU Greek Office for being so flexible!! I am so impressed! GOOD LUCK GIRL!
Old 08-18-2003, 09:49 PM
GreekChat Member

moxie, it is sooo awesome that you were able to go to recruitment today!!! i hope you have just as much fun tomorrow!!!
Old 08-18-2003, 09:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking Good luck to LSU and Hottie Hill!

Good luck LSU, my neighboring university! And good luck Trace-dawg, Hottie Hill and the rest of the Delta Zetas! And BB the Kappa Kappa Gamma, too!
Old 08-18-2003, 10:01 PM
GreekChat Member

i decided to go back and not list the groups by their names...sorry if it confuses people, but i guess it was a good suggestion. they're letters now...i couldn't think of anything cuter, since i am only talking about 6 groups. if anybody has ideas for cute little code names, let me know!

i find out where i get invited back to tomorrow morning. i'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!
Old 08-18-2003, 10:08 PM
GreekChat Member

That is SO GREAT!!!
Old 08-18-2003, 10:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to bgsarah
Quote:
Originally posted by Moxie
i decided to go back and not list the groups by their names...sorry if it confuses people, but i guess it was a good suggestion. they're letters now...i couldn't think of anything cuter, since i am only talking about 6 groups. if anybody has ideas for cute little code names, let me know!

i find out where i get invited back to tomorrow morning. i'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!

ooh oohh! you could do candy bars!!

baby ruth, snickers, kitkat,oh henry, crunch and butterfinger!!
Old 08-18-2003, 10:37 PM
GreekChat Member

or how about names of cokes.(nobody geted startrf on wether it soda or pop, Im a southern girl and its coke, then you have what kind)

like pepsi or sprite or Dr Pepper.

Chris