GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,647
Threads: 115,519
Welcome to our newest member, Rachiokzo
» Online Users: 1,423
0 members and 1,423 guests
No Members online

Old 03-01-2004, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dzsaigirl
If she was in the Miss USA pageant, I highly doubt she has kids. Pageantry looks down on that kinda stuff, like it or not.
She was Miss Missouri TEEN USA, 1997 and then she was Miss Missouri USA 2001 (crowned in Sept 2000)
So enough time has elapsed that she *could* have a child.

This is Larissa being crowned as Miss Missouri TEEN USA 1997.

But if you people in the ahead times zones already know the secret, then I guess FABIO is it!

Gotta love a girl in barrettes...

To Larissa's credit, she did make the Top 6 at Miss USA 2001:

Last edited by CutiePie2000; 03-01-2004 at 11:49 PM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-01-2004, 11:39 PM
GreekChat Member

I only watched the first and last episodes, but I was really rooting for Brian. He was just so innocent and awe-struck. I was so mad that Larissa chose Gil. Average Joe taught me that the nice guy ALWAYS finishes last. Grrr.

All I can say about Gil leaving Larissa because of the Fabio thing is:

Karma's a bitch, ain't it?
Old 03-01-2004, 11:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PM_Mama00 Send a message via Yahoo to PM_Mama00
I don't get why Gil left. What's the big deal that she dated Fabio? Who cares?

KLTC
Old 03-01-2004, 11:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Oh well...no matter what happened I cannot wait to see how it turns out for Adam!!
Old 03-01-2004, 11:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AznSAE
So, the guy didn't like it because she once dated Fabio? What was his reason behind all that? Was he upset because she was into looks more? Can someone explain?

I knew the secret would be nothing out of the extraordinary and that it was all editing to make it look like a big deal.

My idea earlier of her having a third breast as "the secret" was better than the whole Fabio thing .
Old 03-01-2004, 11:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by AznSAE
My idea earlier of her having a third breast as "the secret" was better than the whole Fabio thing .
My boyfriend was all for her actually being a man.
Old 03-02-2004, 01:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Ok, seriously...

FABIO?

That's the wierdest secret I've ever heard...plus, why did Gil care? Serves her right for choosing him...
Old 03-02-2004, 01:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Gil just wanted to get his foot in the door -- unattached (and thanks to the horrible Fabio secret he is) -- to pursue his acting goals -- I think that is why he would even agree to this AJ gig in the first place -- I mean, if he is really so guarded why would a person like that even consent to be on a show like AJ?????He was using the show and Larissa -- yeah she got what she deserved but I kept hoping she and Brian would link up somehow...I felt soooooo bad for him -- he really was wonderful and Larissa is so shallow for thinking she had to go with Gill despite her misgivings -- sigh -- not sure I will watch any more Average Joe shows after this -- the producers need to ensure the AJ's have a better chance in future shows by having 'odd couples' on the show like the Cars Ric Ocasek & Paulina Porizkova, or Mick Jagger & Jerry Hall (are they still together?) or Larry King and whoever he is married to now....the two gals they have had on the show so far seem so freakin shallow about a guys looks -- (even Meredith on the bachelor chose looks and mystery and unpredicatbility over substance) -- I will take substance any time!

This show put me in a bad mood
Old 03-02-2004, 01:44 AM

Send a message via AIM to Jill1228
Mick and Jerry have split up WELL ago! He stepped out on her and got some other chick knocked up
Old 03-02-2004, 02:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to gphiangel624
I just finished watching AJ 2 with my mom and dad... yeah, I'm on the west coast. My mom kept calling her a b*tch after she picked Gil, which was funny to me, but still sad. Brian was awesome... I'm hoping she shows up with him on the Today show tomorrow... glad I have the day off so I can sit in front of the TV and watch for once!

Again, can't wait for Adam to come back... I liked him from the start and he deserves so much better. But I'm wondering, do you think a lot of the girls on the show will be going for his money now that they know he's loaded?
Old 03-02-2004, 08:45 AM

I tried to put myself in Gil's shoes and thought to myself, "Would I be mad is someone I was dating told me that they once dated either Pam Anderson or Britney Spears?" Honestly, no. I would be a little bit weirded out that they once dated these huge celebrities but that's as far as it goes. I guess I'm secure enough to get over it. Obviously, Gil has some major issues. I think Larissa got what she deserved. She chose looks over intelligence and personality.
Old 03-02-2004, 09:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by kappaloo
My boyfriend was all for her actually being a man.
Haha when we saw the previews about the secret.. we were all thinking the same thing.
Old 03-02-2004, 10:18 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by AznSAE
So, the guy didn't like it because she once dated Fabio? What was his reason behind all that? Was he upset because she was into looks more? Can someone explain?

Ok....my husband and I watched together and I asked him the same thing. What's the big deal? Why is he kicking rocks over this? Hubby said that just PROVES how shallow she is because Fabio has NOTHING to bring to the table but looks. Why would anybody date Fabio? Intelligent conversation? She only dated Fabio because of his looks and that is why she picked Gil and that just proved it. I would be kinda upset too but he took to the extreme to me. Dang.

I thought the secret was going to be that she was a man too!
LOL.

If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me. Deuteronomy 4:29
Old 03-02-2004, 11:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AznSAE
how come most of you thought the secrect was that she was a man? you can't be in pageants without the right goodies
Old 03-02-2004, 11:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Um, yeah--Gil is a freak. I mean, yes, if I found out my boyfriend had dating some really hot celebrity, I would be a little weird about it-but I DON'T think Fabio is hot!! He is just weird. I think he really thought Larissa was a freak for dating Fabio and knew that he would never be able to further his acting career because of his LACK OF PERSONALITY!!
And I am so excited about Adam Returns! Did anyone else see where Adam was saying "wow, these girls are aggressive"?. My roomate and I looked at each other and were like "Yes--they are bringing in SLUTS!!".
Anyone think there will be a "Brian Returns". Or maybe Gil will be the next Batchelor!!