GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Recruitment General discussion about recruitment.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,611
Threads: 115,518
Welcome to our newest member, zlogantpz7495
» Online Users: 1,351
1 members and 1,350 guests
Xidelt
Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 07:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by KillarneyRose
If someone had wanted to be a hardass about it, they could have given you flack for going to visit your boyfriend before he went underway instead of going to that meeting.

It was a waste of time. Sure, maybe you had the chance to give him a little pre-deployment nookie but at the end of the day, it's not like you were able to stuff him into your suitcase to keep him from going, right? It was just nuts of you to ruin your perfect record within your sisterhood over a boy. What a waste of time.
Nice.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-24-2006, 09:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Well, think about it. What did the Recording Secretary write next to her name when she missed that meeting? "Booty call"? "Servicing the Navy?" "Providing aid and comfort?"
I think a simple yellow ribbon saying "Supporting Our Troops" would work - actually make that a yellow condom saying "Supporting Our Troops".
Old 03-24-2006, 09:39 AM

You're as bad as I am! lol
Old 03-24-2006, 09:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
You're as bad as I am! lol
I learned from the best. Look what years chatting with 33 & KR get you!
Old 03-24-2006, 10:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Wow, the ignore feature is such a great thing. Too bad you cant use it on bitchy moderators who have personal issues. KR, if I've done something in the past to completely offend you in order to force you to be a effin bitch to me every single time I post, I sincerely apologize...........
Old 03-24-2006, 10:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by amanda6035
Wow, the ignore feature is such a great thing. Too bad you cant use it on bitchy moderators who have personal issues. KR, if I've done something in the past to completely offend you in order to force you to be a effin bitch to me every single time I post, I sincerely apologize...........
LOL!! I'm just glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this. Bad KR, BAD KR!!
Old 03-24-2006, 12:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Buttonz Send a message via MSN to Buttonz Send a message via Yahoo to Buttonz
Quote:

It was a waste of time. Sure, maybe you had the chance to give him a little pre-deployment nookie but at the end of the day, it's not like you were able to stuff him into your suitcase to keep him from going, right? It was just nuts of you to ruin your perfect record within your sisterhood over a boy. What a waste of time.

Are you serious?

Patriae Multae Spes Una
Old 03-24-2006, 12:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Buttonz
Are you serious?
Are YOU serious?
Old 03-24-2006, 01:58 PM
GreekChat Member

ok...I just caught up on the last two pages, and yall are crazy I almost fell out of my chair from laughing!
Old 03-24-2006, 03:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to PhiMuAmberkins
Quote:
Maybe if you didn't make yourself sound stupid, nobody would be that way towards you.

Just a thought.
Old 03-24-2006, 03:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by PhiMuAmberkins
Maybe if you didn't make yourself sound stupid, nobody would be that way towards you.

Just a thought.
*HEART*
Old 03-24-2006, 03:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by PhiMuAmberkins

Just a thought.
How do I make myself "sound stupid?" Because my thoughts and opinions are different from yours? I need to go find the "What I learned on greekchat" thread and enter "different=stupid"
Old 03-24-2006, 03:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
We should all play nice.

Although I agree that you shouldn't have missed a meeting for a little nookie. Men wouldn't have been as sympathetic to a brother that did that.

My opinion here is mild and lazy . . I wouldn't have gotten real excited about you missing the meeting. Just would have thought it curious that someone with perfect attendance would blow off a meeting for something like that.
Old 03-24-2006, 04:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by James
We should all play nice.

Although I agree that you shouldn't have missed a meeting for a little nookie. Men wouldn't have been as sympathetic to a brother that did that.

My opinion here is mild and lazy . . I wouldn't have gotten real excited about you missing the meeting. Just would have thought it curious that someone with perfect attendance would blow off a meeting for something like that.
It's because he lives in Virginia and I live in Atlanta. Most weekends he has to work (duty) or, I'm involved in other sorority stuff. We have to take the time we can. It's ridiculous. Every semester when I get the completed sorority calendar, I call him up and we mark on our calendars when he has duty and when i have sorority stuff. From there, whatever weekends we have "free" are when we get to spend together. If he had been just down the road, there would have been no questions to it - I would have been at chapter. But when I was buying my plane tickets to go to VA and back, I either had to leave at the ass crack of dawn on Sunday morning, or take a later flight that wouldnt quite bring be back to ATL in time to make it to the meeting. Because he was leaving for deployment, I made the decision to take the later flight.

I don't see why it's turned into as big a deal as everyone is making it. Unless you yourself have 100% attendance to everything (meetings, philanthropies, socials, open house, recruitment events, chapter retreats, etc etc etc) how DARE someone look down on me. Those of you who are have sick minds if you're just looking at it as a booty call. I've got more pride in myself than to treat my relationships as a piece of ass.
Old 03-24-2006, 04:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
I never missed anything.

But I am not mocking you, just presenting an opinion.

And well . . there is nothing wrong with getting alittle nookie. Seriously, don't knock it, its like one of my favorite things

Quote:
It's because he lives in Virginia and I live in Atlanta. Most weekends he has to work (duty) or, I'm involved in other sorority stuff. We have to take the time we can. It's ridiculous. Every semester when I get the completed sorority calendar, I call him up and we mark on our calendars when he has duty and when i have sorority stuff. From there, whatever weekends we have "free" are when we get to spend together. If he had been just down the road, there would have been no questions to it - I would have been at chapter. But when I was buying my plane tickets to go to VA and back, I either had to leave at the ass crack of dawn on Sunday morning, or take a later flight that wouldnt quite bring be back to ATL in time to make it to the meeting. Because he was leaving for deployment, I made the decision to take the later flight.

I don't see why it's turned into as big a deal as everyone is making it. Unless you yourself have 100% attendance to everything (meetings, philanthropies, socials, open house, recruitment events, chapter retreats, etc etc etc) how DARE someone look down on me. Those of you who are have sick minds if you're just looking at it as a booty call. I've got more pride in myself than to treat my relationships as a piece of ass.
Closed Thread