GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Phi
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,563
Threads: 115,514
Welcome to our newest member, VickiWhita
» Online Users: 2,129
2 members and 2,127 guests
3DGator

Old 06-13-2003, 07:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Berkeley, anyone?

So here's the story:

One of my sisters moved to Cali for the summer, and she knows absolutely nobody when she shows up, right? And so she decides to try to hook up with some of the a-phis in the area, and the sisters at Berkeley totally take her in! She was telling me on the phone how much fun they are and how they are swapping ideas for fall rush and activities and everything. So instead of being lonely in a strange new place for the summer, she is having the time of her life!!! So if there's any sisters from Berkeley chapter, thanks for hooking my sister up! You guys are the greatest!!

Isn't it awesome to be an Alpha Phi???
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 06-14-2003, 03:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Berkeley Phi's

Lamda Chapter is huge and so strong...I am so glad she got connected...SUPER! Berkeley is great place to visit. Have your friend go to Blondie's for pizza (yum) and there's a great bookstore called Cody's...All down Telegraph Avenue just off Berkeley campus...(Gee can you tell I have been there a lot!?)

Both my aunt and uncle went to Berkeley (in the 60's no less) AND my grandfather went there too! Amazing campus to walk around - you can see buildings from so many different eras...Tell your friend to enjoy and check out a concert at the Greek Theatre near campus too...
Old 06-14-2003, 09:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to IheartAphi
I have a sister at Intel in the San Fransico area who is super lonely, anyone know any Phi's there also?
Old 06-15-2003, 08:56 PM
GreekChat Member

IheartAPhi -

Have your sister in SF check out http://www.geocities.com/southbayivycircle. I am in the Bay Area and we started a young alumni group she might be interested in (we are brand new since May!) We've got some sisters from SF already involved. PM me and I will give you my email address to pass on to her.

Delia
Old 06-16-2003, 04:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ladyj39
I'm in SF!!! There are so many of us out here. I'm one of the SF sisters that's trying to get involved in the South Bay Ivy Circle. Definitely tell her to try and come out to an event. Or, you can also PM me and I'll give my info too!

No Alpha Phi should ever be lonely!

I LOVE Berkeley Phis! They are great. They helped us with rush and let us do Initiation in their beautiful house.
Old 06-19-2003, 01:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Berkeley Phi's

Quote:
Originally posted by Maharet
Have your friend go to Blondie's for pizza (yum)
Sorry, I HAVE to disagree with you on this one. Zachary's is THE place to go for the best pizza around Cal Berkeley. But sadly, at my age you might as well just tape a slice to my butt because that's where it's headed anyway.
Old 07-20-2003, 01:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlphaPhiBubbles
First of all, HI JESSICA Glad to see you representing Eta Theta!

Secondly...I love Lambda chapter, they are so nice to let us use their house for initiation. And DAMN what a house!!!
You could also look up the San Francisco State chapter, their website address is: www.geocities.com/aphi_sfsu and there should be ample contact info on it (I should know, I made it...hehe)

Thirdly...you are all wrong, Fat Slice is the bombest pizza!!!
Old 07-20-2003, 11:18 AM
cutiepatootie

Re: Re: Berkeley Phi's

Quote:
Originally posted by a CA in CA
Sorry, I HAVE to disagree with you on this one. Zachary's is THE place to go for the best pizza around Cal Berkeley. But sadly, at my age you might as well just tape a slice to my butt because that's where it's headed anyway.
to funny! what is that old saying a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips!

Laura
Old 07-20-2003, 01:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Ihave ot agree, FAT SLICE it the BEST, and they are open late!
Old 07-20-2003, 01:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by APhiAngel
I have to agree, FAT SLICE it the BEST, and they are open late!
Old 07-21-2003, 03:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ladyj39
Quote:
Originally posted by AlphaPhiBubbles
First of all, HI JESSICA Glad to see you representing Eta Theta!

Secondly...I love Lambda chapter, they are so nice to let us use their house for initiation. And DAMN what a house!!!
You could also look up the San Francisco State chapter, their website address is: www.geocities.com/aphi_sfsu and there should be ample contact info on it (I should know, I made it...hehe)

Thirdly...you are all wrong, Fat Slice is the bombest pizza!!!
NICOLLE!!!! I am SO psyched that another Eta Theta is on Greekchat! (Even though you're leaving us to go to Chico). I'm so jealous that you get to live in a house!!! Who's gonna run the website now? BTW, Cheryl is the new Rush Advisor and I'll be there helping!

Oh, and for any Phi's in the Bay Area into baseball, we're going to Singles Night at Pac Bell on August 5th. PM me or AYE FEE for details. GO GIANTS!!!