GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Fraternity Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fraternity Recruitment Recruitment event ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,594
Threads: 115,516
Welcome to our newest member, Mojavervv
» Online Users: 1,392
2 members and 1,390 guests
3DGator, LaneSig

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2020, 09:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Boise State/ Univ of Idaho Greek life

I am heading into my sophomore year of college. I am 20 yr old (class of 2019)spent my first year at a Jr college and transferring into either BSU or Univ of Idaho in the fall(deciding this week due to COVID stay home and commute or move to Moscow). I am wanting to join a fraternity and curious what Greek life is like at BSU or UI. Are they both highly competitive Greek systems to get accepted into a Fraternity? I don’t party. would I be cut because I’m not the party type. I’m a gamer. I am an Eagle Scout, State head of my Masonic youth Organization (Demolay) I have a High GPA 3.5 and in honor society. I was on my High School track team and marching band. I am a Mason and a Shriner. However, I want to hang out and make friends and be a brother with guts my age.. My mom is a sorority member and says I am the complete package. However, her stories from Greek life in the south in the early 90s ..... well sounds cut throat. I am shy and somewhat awkward at times and just curious how Greek life is at Boise State or even Univ of Idaho. Any advice? Be your self is played out. I need tips to make it through recruitment and stand out to get a bid. Any advice will help a lot!

Last edited by EagleScout4life; 07-11-2020 at 09:58 PM.