GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Sorority Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sorority Recruitment Recruitment event and bid day ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,595
Threads: 115,516
Welcome to our newest member, QJAJerrell
» Online Users: 1,669
2 members and 1,667 guests
Cookiez17, PGD-GRAD

Old 12-29-2012, 09:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Preview Weekend at Alabama

The link to sign up for Preview weekend at Alabama is now up. http://www.uapanhellenic.com/?option...test&Itemid=42.
You can also view the brochure and schedule.
The Preview Program put on by UA Panhellenic is Saturday February 23rd but there will be invitation events held by the various sororities Friday evening through Sunday afternoon.
It's a great program and I would suggest if you are planning on going through recruitment you should plan to attend.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 12-29-2012, 01:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Sorry if this is irrelevant, but does anyone know if University of Arkansas has a Preview Weekend or anything like it?
Old 12-29-2012, 02:58 PM
GreekChat Member

I am not aware of a Preview Weekend at Arkansas. More than likely Panhellenic will have some sort of presentation/table set up when you attend summer orientation. The Arkansas Panhellenic recruitment page has some great information (http://uagreeks.uark.edu/panhellenicrecruitment.php). If you scroll down to the bottom you will find the magazine type publication from last years formal recruitment. It talks about what to wear, the schedule ect...it's definitely worth a look. Make sure you get 2 recs for each sorority....the page also has some great links under the sub heading of "Letters of Recommendation", one of which will take you to the Area Panhellenics. These groups are a great resource for acquiring recs.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Oh thank you so much! I have been trying to find the local panhellenic page for a while now! I'll go check that out now.