GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,647
Threads: 115,519
Welcome to our newest member, Rachiokzo
» Online Users: 1,195
1 members and 1,194 guests
GammaGirl1908

Old 02-22-2005, 07:38 PM
GreekChat Member

missing him 2

Dear Ladies and Gents, Sorors and Frat,

I had posted this before and I was trying to get my second response. Two ladies wrote, but I could not retrieve one and I can't find my post. To no avail, so, I thought I'd bring the topic up again.
Please give me some suggestions.
I met an awesome Alpha. The most gorgeous, outstanding man and I mean the most gorgeous. I am having a hard time putting him behind me. We had the best first date, but that is all. He told me everything was great, but he was disappointed that I was not up front with him about some issues. He could not understand why I was so hurt about the split after such a short period and he talked me through some of it. He says he has forgiven me, but he has moved on and will not see me. He says that he cannot say that he will never talk to me again, but that is what it is looking like.
On one ocassion that we were to meet, I met an elder from the church with his exact name. Since then, I have developed a much closer relationship with God.
Yet, I still think about this man all the time. I don't think I will feel this way again. I'm having such a hard time getting past it because my hopes were up. Also, I feel so guilty about not being totally real. I think there are alot of emotions tied up into this.
Sometimes I think that I could not have handled it if we had borken up after a few days or weeks since I'm crushed over this.

What can I do? What have you done to get over people?
Again, I got a good response...and I missed one. Please let me know.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-22-2005, 08:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: missing him 2

Quote:
Originally posted by pearls
I can't find my post
You can't find your post because it was deleted by the moderators.

Quote:
What can I do?
You can come back to where you originally posted your question, properly introduce yourself and re-post your question there. Once you've been properly introduced, I'm sure you'll have no problem getting answers to your inquiry.

Click on "user cp" which is th first blue button at the top right corner of your screen. Read your "Private Messages". You've received a few messages that give specific guidelines on how to properly introduce yourself.
Old 02-22-2005, 08:40 PM
GreekChat Member

also the Greek Life forum is not an appropriate forum for a dating question. Check out the Dating and Relationships forum under Chit Chat.
Old 02-22-2005, 09:24 PM
GreekChat Member

thanks

Ok, thanks for the info. Now, I know the ropes. I know which forum to use, and I believe that I have properly introduced myself. If someone wants, please give me the yay or nay on whether or not the intro. is on target. Thanks.
Old 02-22-2005, 11:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: thanks

Quote:
If someone wants, please give me the yay or nay on whether or not the intro. is on target. Thanks.
NAY! Your intro was not on point. Please refer to the various posts over in the Alpha Kappa Alpha forum and the number of PMs that I am sure you have received.