GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Alumni Involvement
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,700
Threads: 115,522
Welcome to our newest member, bradauasd4780
» Online Users: 1,063
1 members and 1,062 guests
oncegreek

Old 09-30-2004, 11:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb CIFC - Canadian Interfraternal Conference Nov 5-7, 2004

TORONTO, ON - Registration now open for 6th Annual Canadian Interfraternal Conference

On behalf of the Canadian Interfraternal Association, registration is now open for the 6th Annual Canadian Interfraternal Conference, to be held November 5th to 7th at the University of Calgary in Calgary, Alberta.

It will be one jam-packed weekend, full of informative seminars, speakers and roundtable discussions. It is a great opportunity for you to meet and interact with other Canadian Greeks, as well as learn more about the Canadian Greek system.

CIFC encourages not only Canadian Greek members to attend, but headquarter and volunteer supervisors that work with Canadian chapters to attend as well. Be able to meet and discuss issues with other like personal on recruitment issues, exchange rate support, and many other topics supporting Canadian chapters. Past participants have included NPC delegates, expansion coordinators, field consultants, HQ staff, province directors, and past International Presidents.

Cost to register before October 15th is only $100 CDN ($70 US). After October 15th, the fee will be $125 CDN ($90 US). Deadline to register is October 31st.

You can register online or download an application at http://www.canadiangreeks.com/cifc/cifc2004/ . We also have a few opportunities for facilitators or speakers. Contact shelley@canadiangreeks.com or randy@canadiangreeks.com for more information.

If you have any questions, please contact CIA President Shelley Vaillancourt at shelley@canadiangreeks.com or Randy Nanjad, CIA Vice-president at randy@canadiangreeks.com .

------------------------------------------------
The Canadian Interfraternity Association supports Greek Leadership in Canada through the Canadian Interfraternal Conference, as well as the development of information and awareness for Canadian Greek Life.

http://www.canadiangreeks.com

Last edited by NeonPi; 09-30-2004 at 03:45 PM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 10-21-2004, 05:37 AM
GreekChat Member

I do believe my chapter will be represented by three delegates.
Old 10-29-2004, 12:08 PM
GreekChat Member

I do believe that Ottawa's IFC will be trying to send delegates from each organization. I know Sigma Pi will be going for sure...
Old 11-15-2004, 11:37 PM
GreekChat Member

how'd it go?