GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Sigma > Sigma Gamma Rho
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,671
Threads: 115,521
Welcome to our newest member, jaesstop8966

Old 04-19-2001, 09:01 AM

Talking Kappa's Konclave

I wanted to know who many sorors plan on being in the Cleveland Ohio area during the Kappa Konclave. I plan on being there and I wanted some sorors to come a repRHOsent with me!!!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-19-2001, 03:02 PM
GreekChat Member

I will also be in Cleveland, and I look forward to partying with the lovely ladies of SGRho.

MN
Old 04-19-2001, 09:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Question

What is the exact date of this event? Please inform. Thanks.
Old 04-20-2001, 12:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking

SoRHOr AeRHOspace22
I will be in CLEVELAND on that day, well i will be in CLEVELAND everyday because that is where i reside:-)

So if you want to get together and sho' dem how da RHOyal blue and Antique GRHOLD do it, than hit me up...

[This message has been edited by SoRHOrEffervescent SGRho (edited April 20, 2001).]
Old 04-20-2001, 01:27 PM
GreekChat Member

The KAPsi Konclave will be held in Cleveland, OH on August 7th - 12th, 2001.
Old 04-20-2001, 05:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Hello Ladies of SGRho!

Myself, CrimsonTide4, and 12dn94dst will be in Cleveland that weekend (10th-12th). We would love to meet some more GC-ers!!!
Old 04-20-2001, 08:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool

Ideal08...I would luv to get together with SOME of the "FREQUENT FLYERS" of the GC FAM!!

Letz definetly keep in touch so we can get together and i can sho' yall how we do it in C-TOWN.

SIGMA GAMMA RHO SORORITY, INC.
1 9 2 2

Old 04-24-2001, 06:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey, I teach so I will be out of work during those days. I'm always up for some travel, so could someone email me the details of this event

Die Hard
Fall '98
Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc
Old 04-25-2001, 05:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by SoRHOrEffervescent SGRho:
Ideal08...I would luv to get together with SOME of the "FREQUENT FLYERS" of the GC FAM!!

Letz definetly keep in touch so we can get together and i can sho' yall how we do it in C-TOWN.
Girl, you can show the Kappa's and 12dn94dst how WE do it in C-TOWN! LOL! Me and CrimsonTide4 are from Cleveland, born and raised (Warrensville Hts.)!! We moved to Columbus after college!

We are going to have TOO much fun!!!!!!!
Old 04-26-2001, 10:28 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Ideal08:
Girl, you can show the Kappa's and 12dn94dst how WE do it in C-TOWN! LOL! Me and CrimsonTide4 are from Cleveland, born and raised (Warrensville Hts.)!! We moved to Columbus after college!

We are going to have TOO much fun!!!!!!!
BET.....itz on now! ....We gone definetly do it RIGHT!!!! Holla at my e-mail so we can work on some specifics.....

HOLLA'
Old 04-27-2001, 08:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
BET.....itz on now! ....We gone definetly do it RIGHT!!!! Holla at my e-mail so we can work on some specifics.....

HOLLA'
Hello Ladies of Sigma Gamma Rho!! I started to reply a few days ago but I waited and see that Ideal08 has informed you that we will be invading the Kappa Conclave (i cannot spell that word with a K, it would be a violation of Webster )

SoRHOrEffervescent SGRho and others, we would love to kick it with you all. You can e-mail me as well. Maybe we could have a GC BBQ or go kick it at Geauga Lake. I refuse to defame my childhood with that name of Six Flags

Old 04-27-2001, 10:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by CrimsonTide4:
Hello Ladies of Sigma Gamma Rho!! I started to reply a few days ago but I waited and see that Ideal08 has informed you that we will be invading the Kappa Conclave (i cannot spell that word with a K, it would be a violation of Webster )

SoRHOrEffervescent SGRho and others, we would love to kick it with you all. You can e-mail me as well. Maybe we could have a GC BBQ or go kick it at Geauga Lake. I refuse to defame my childhood with that name of Six Flags

CRIMSONTIDE4, IDEAL08,....And whoever else reads this post..I think it would be an excellent idea to get together...I especially like the idea of going to GEAU...I MEAN SIX FLAGS OVER OHIO (LOL). I would luv to get together with the GC FAM! Maybe we can have the FIRST ANNUAL GREEK CHAT FEST!

If anyone is interested or have any ideas about this, please email me. If there are enuff GC FAM interested..maybe we can get discounted tickets from GEA...SIX FLAGS!

We can possible turn this in to something off the CHAINS! We can help the KAPPAs' turn CTOWN out!...LOL

So, once again if anyone is interested in doing something like this...let me know. ESPECIALLY my BLUETIFUL SoRHOrs of the SIGMA GAMMA RHO SORORITY, INC!....Letz add a little ANTIQUE GOLD and ROYAL BLUE to all that KRIMSON and KREAM..A little PINK, GREEN, and WHITE wouldnt hurt either...*SMILE*

HOLLLLLA!

[This message has been edited by SoRHOrEffervescent SGRho (edited April 27, 2001).]
Old 04-27-2001, 11:46 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

CRIMSONTIDE4, IDEAL08,....And whoever else reads this post..I think it would be an excellent idea to get together...I especially like the idea of going to GEAU...I MEAN SIX FLAGS OVER OHIO (LOL). I would luv to get together with the GC FAM! Maybe we can have the FIRST ANNUAL GREEK CHAT FEST!

If anyone is interested or have any ideas about this, please email me. If there are enuff GC FAM interested..maybe we can get discounted tickets from GEA...SIX FLAGS!

We can possible turn this in to something off the CHAINS! We can help the KAPPAs' turn CTOWN out!...LOL

So, once again if anyone is interested in doing something like this...let me know. ESPECIALLY my BLUETIFUL SoRHOrs of the SIGMA GAMMA RHO SORORITY, INC!....Letz add a little ANTIQUE GOLD and ROYAL BLUE to all that KRIMSON and KREAM..A little PINK, GREEN, and WHITE wouldnt hurt either...*SMILE*

HOLLLLLA!

[This message has been edited by SoRHOrEffervescent SGRho (edited April 27, 2001).]
I love the idea. I love to kick it and it has been 7 years since I have been to Geauga Lake

I cannot wait for Funnel Cake and cotton candy and the Double Loop

Old 04-28-2001, 11:55 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW IT'S ON!!!!!

I'm down with going to Geauga Lake, too. CT4, I refuse to call it Six Flags, too. Whatever. LOL! I don't think I've been since Grad night, '92. I think this is definitely a good idea!!!!! It's clearly all about the Big Dipper! The line is never long, and the hills are the whip!! Man, I bet they have MADD new rides. It's been forever since we've been there. The last time I went, it was like $15 to get in. I bet they are TAXING now, especially with the name change!

First Annual GreekChat Fest at Gea... ok fine, Six Flags over Ohio!! YAAAAAY!!!!

SoRHOrEffervescent SGRho, I'm about to shoot you an email!

*Gotta get back to my regional conference. But yall know I'm a GC addict, so I had to check it! LOL!*
Old 04-28-2001, 05:38 PM

Talking

I am coming in all the way from England, UK!! So I am dying for a good time with Sorors, Frat and other Greek Fam!!!

EEEEEEEE-YIP!!!