GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,596
Threads: 115,517
Welcome to our newest member, hannahyanexto75
» Online Users: 1,384
0 members and 1,384 guests
No Members online
Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2004, 04:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to PhiPsiRuss Send a message via AIM to PhiPsiRuss Send a message via Yahoo to PhiPsiRuss
Absolutely appalling! Horrendous! I'm completely shocked and outraged!

what did he write?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-18-2004, 05:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Ok whoa...I haven't been on GC in a couple days...WTF happened?? The thread doesn't even make any sense any more....and the early stuff that was deleted was NOT rude/unkind towards anyone. (I can speak for my own posts, at least.)

I really don't care if this is on topic or not b/c guess what, this is my thread.....can someone please pm me and let me know what happened?? If you have something to say to me, looks like it got erased.
Old 01-18-2004, 07:07 PM

Ok, everyone, there was some stuff that went down earlier today with the thread. It has been taken care of and someone involved contacted me and asked me to delete anything that had to do with the situation. I had originally locked it but one of the people involved asked me to delete it. If anyone who isn't involved has a problem and wants to be nosy and wants to know what happened, please refer to the rules at the top of the page. If a post is locked or deleted, just deal with it. I am not going to explain what happened because it's nobody's business.

AXJules- The only reason I edited your posts was because it contained a quote that had some personal stuff involving other people. The only thing I edited from your posts was a quote.

Last edited by ZTAngel; 01-18-2004 at 07:10 PM.
Old 01-19-2004, 01:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to chopper816
Quote:
Originally posted by James
It was about you and it was sooo bad . . .

im sure it was since i piss soooo many people off but oh well.

and hotdamnimaphimu, hamsters huh? now im just as confused as ever??????
Old 01-19-2004, 01:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to HotDamnImAPhiMu
Oooh, and was it interesting!
Old 01-19-2004, 01:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to chopper816
im interested to hear the story too! were there any juicy details? i missed what was going on
Old 01-19-2004, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by chopper816
im interested to hear the story too! were there any juicy details? i missed what was going on
As I said before, it's nobody's business what happened except for the people involved. I highly doubt they're going to come on here and fill you in on what happened. Please just drop it.

Last edited by ZTAngel; 01-19-2004 at 08:52 AM.
Old 01-19-2004, 12:17 PM
GreekChat Member

You know who my favorite GC relationship is? I don't like to choose favorites out of my harem because I do love them all, but sugar and spice just takes the cake. We have the same twisted sense of humor, we say the same things at the same time - we'd be BF4ever if we knew each other in real life!
Old 01-19-2004, 01:41 PM
GreekChat Member

the funny thing to ME is that these people will post stuff on an INTERNET CHAT BOARD and then get all upset that "everyone wants to know their business."

Hey. Guess what? If you didn't POST IT ON AN INTERNET CHAT BOARD NO ONE WOULD KNOW YOUR BUSINESS.
Old 01-19-2004, 02:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to damasa Send a message via AIM to damasa Send a message via Yahoo to damasa
Quote:
Originally posted by HotDamnImAPhiMu
the funny thing to ME is that these people will post stuff on an INTERNET CHAT BOARD and then get all upset that "everyone wants to know their business."

Hey. Guess what? If you didn't POST IT ON AN INTERNET CHAT BOARD NO ONE WOULD KNOW YOUR BUSINESS.
You make no sense.

The posts were no longer there. You didn't see them but you keep asking what's going = you are nosy.

Be less nosy.

Oh yea, guess what? Your caps lock = broken.

One of the posts that was deleted was mine. I asked for the post to be deleted in order to open the thread back up because ZTAngel locked it after my post. I didn't think the thread should be locked because a lot of people like this thread.

Now what is interesting to me is that you have gone out of your way to try to make things in this thread your business, internet chat board or not.

Last edited by damasa; 01-19-2004 at 02:15 PM.
Old 01-19-2004, 02:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to absolutuscchick
Quote:

Ok, not to be a total b@tch, but you really ought to stop being so nosy... this IS just "an internet chat board". The posts were hurtful and should not have been posted at all. That's why they were deleted (at the request of the posters). Please just let it go...they were deleted for a reason, and it really is none of anyone else's business then those parties who were involved.

Last edited by absolutuscchick; 01-19-2004 at 02:18 PM.
Old 01-19-2004, 03:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Wait. Let me make sure I have this straight:

YOU post stuff about your personal life that has no business being on the internet;

THEN you decide, wait, this is the internet, not cool,

THEN you decide, maybe this shouldn't be on here at all!

THEN you talk about it ad nasuem,

and *I'm* the weird one because I want to know what's going on?

Seems to me like there'd be nothing to be nosy about if you could keep your mouth shut!
Old 01-19-2004, 03:33 PM

Those posts were deleted so that WWIII wouldn't start in the middle of a public forum. By deleting those posts, we eliminated the fighting that occurs in many of these forums.
You pretty much want to revive the deleted posts for the sake of you knowing what happened; you could care less about a feud starting just as long as you satisfy your need of being in the thick of things.
Blaine never talked about this ad nauseum. He made one post. You made 3 asking what happened. I stated it in my original post and I'll state it again: play nice. That's what got the thread locked in the first place....people weren't playing nice. Blaine PMed me asking that his post and the posts in question be deleted so that everyone could move on with their lives and keep up with the original topic of the forum. We just can't seem to move on because you keep asking over and over and over and over again what happened.
Just move on!
If you want to keep asking continually what the posts that were deleted were all about, this thread is going to end up getting locked and you'll only have yourself to blame.
Please review Rule #4 in this forum. The mods of this forum have the final say in what posts are locked, edited or deleted. I don't remember seeing your name on the list of mods for this forum but I could be wrong. I guess I gotta go check that out and make sure....

Last edited by ZTAngel; 01-19-2004 at 03:40 PM.
Old 01-19-2004, 04:09 PM
GreekChat Member

I actually could care less, at this point, about what happened. However, I do think that you lose the right to complain about your dirty laundry being aired when YOU were the one who aired it.

and ZTAngel, while I do appreciate the sarcasm at the bottom of your post, please remember to play nice.
Old 01-19-2004, 04:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to damasa Send a message via AIM to damasa Send a message via Yahoo to damasa
Quote:
Wait. Let me make sure I have this straight:

YOU post stuff about your personal life that has no business being on the internet;

THEN you decide, wait, this is the internet, not cool,

THEN you decide, maybe this shouldn't be on here at all!

THEN you talk about it ad nasuem,

and *I'm* the weird one because I want to know what's going on?

Seems to me like there'd be nothing to be nosy about if you could keep your mouth shut!
Wow, considering you didn't even see the threads.

Yet you are being nosy because you want to know what's going on.

My post wasn't as much personal as it was to defent myself in regard to another post that was posted.

As I will state again, hopefully you can get it this time so you don't repeat yourself again. I had ZTAngel DELETE said post so that the thread could be opened back up again because I didn't feel that the thread should be closed because a lot of people like this thread.

So let's recap considering you didn't see the posts yet you seem to think you know what was going on.

I post, which really wasn't personal at all. It wasn't like "hey, I'm a Gemini guys."

Thread is locked.

I tell ZTAngel to delete my post in order to open thread back up.

HotDamnIMAPhiMu continues to try to get all up in the shit, probably mad she has no clue as to what's going on.

Said person continues to go on and on about how things should be done on the internet when she should just hush because nothing regards her, personal or not, internet or not.

***Now, let's try to get back on topci***

Last edited by damasa; 01-19-2004 at 04:14 PM.
Closed Thread