GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Sorority Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sorority Recruitment Recruitment event and bid day ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,593
Threads: 115,516
Welcome to our newest member, Holographicalt
» Online Users: 1,605
0 members and 1,605 guests
No Members online

Old 07-12-2012, 10:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Wow Greek or Geek, that was harsh. I didn't sign up to make one post. I signed up and then happened to stumble on this question. I didn't presume my friends came up for the entire week; they did - 6 of them (that I know of) because I live in Austin and met them downtown. I only presumed what they did with their daughters during that week. So I'll also presume that they went to lunch at Hula Hut, Abel's, Chuy's and drank beer-garitas at Cuatros. I'm not saying all moms do this, I'm just saying that's what some moms do.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgrief View Post
Wow Greek or Geek, that was harsh. I didn't sign up to make one post. I signed up and then happened to stumble on this question. I didn't presume my friends came up for the entire week; they did - 6 of them (that I know of) because I live in Austin and met them downtown. I only presumed what they did with their daughters during that week. So I'll also presume that they went to lunch at Hula Hut, Abel's, Chuy's and drank beer-garitas at Cuatros. I'm not saying all moms do this, I'm just saying that's what some moms do.

Goodgrief...I can promise you that they NEEDED to drink at ALL of those locations to survive the week!! It's hell!

I love Austin too...in fact, Ill be there for much of the recruitment week working in the kitchen at my daughter's chapter..it's great fun!
Old 07-12-2012, 11:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugmom View Post
Goodgrief...I can promise you that they NEEDED to drink at ALL of those locations to survive the week!! It's hell!

I love Austin too...in fact, Ill be there for much of the recruitment week working in the kitchen at my daughter's chapter..it's great fun!
While I don't plan on being at D's College for recruitment this fall, I am sure I will be hitting up some local happy hours with other mom friends during the week