GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Kappa Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,645
Threads: 115,519
Welcome to our newest member, Pinkiepolice
» Online Users: 1,522
2 members and 1,520 guests
Sarak24034, TLLK

Old 10-08-2001, 11:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to kitten03
Cool Training Day

For those who went to see the movie, What do you think...without giving away the story.

Denzel as a bad guy? All I can say is that he is a d*mn good actor. He played that role very very well. I give training day 2 thumbs up
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 10-09-2001, 10:47 AM
GreekChat Member

can we say HOT!!

I thought that this was one of his best roles ever. I don't think he was really a 'bad' guy, he just did what he had to do and got caught up. The ending was FOUL though
Old 10-09-2001, 05:01 PM
GreekChat Member

The ending was too much for me. Yeah, it was hard seeing Denzel as a bad guy, but you have to admit, he was pretty good at being bad.
Old 10-10-2001, 11:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Painting the Bronx, NY pretty PINK and gorgeous GREEN
I saw Training Day last night and I thought that denzel gave a great performance... the story was a big predictable and how in the world after Denzel beat down Ethan Hawke that he manages to jump on his car??????? I would absolutely die if my little baby child was exposed to such a horrible violence (anyone who has seen the movie knows what I am talking about)

*** (Three Stars)

I also saw a acreening of Corky Romano played by Chris Kattan (SNL) Absolutely funny!!! You will enjoy this movie when it comes out!
Old 11-23-2001, 08:17 PM
GreekChat Member

okay I'm two months late...but I just saw this movie...It was definitely good. I'm so mad at the ending..how could they do that to Denzel . But he is the most esteemed actors out there. I can see him aging though throughout some scenes of the movie...especially the fight scene at the end.

I can't believe he played someone crooked and corrupt...that is unlike him, but it shows his versatility.

I have to agree and give it 2 thumbs up.
Old 12-03-2001, 07:17 PM
GreekChat Member

I must say that when the movie came out, I was a bit skeptical about seeing it. But when I did see it, I definitely didn't regret it! I thought that what happened to Denzel was wrong, but I think that he had it coming to him anyway. I give the movie four stars!! **** Just my brief thought...
"Having a nasty attitude won't yield you the results you want when you want them; it'll just make people steer clear of you and your toxicity in order to keep from being contaminated by you and your nastiness."- Me
Old 12-04-2001, 08:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation

I saw it and I didn't really care for it. We as viewers ended up riding in the car most of the movie. I liked the fact that certain things happened in the end, but Denzel did a good job as a bad guy. I gave it 2 & 1/2 stars