GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,564
Threads: 115,514
Welcome to our newest member, zabenjainswifto
» Online Users: 1,791
4 members and 1,787 guests
g41965, lake, LaneSig, Xidelt

Old 11-07-2009, 12:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lovespink88
My AMAZING experience with an online Greek store!

I decided to make my own thread about this, because I am just SO THRILLED about the wonderful customer service I just received from an online Greek store, and I wanted to pass the word to as many people as possible.

The store is called Explosion Sportswear, and we've just done a few orders with them...Our most recent one was our dad's day shirts. The way the have it set up is like this; our t-shirt chair will design a shirt, and then they will have a link for all of us to go to and order a shirt on our own if we want it. The link will be active for a certain amount of time, and then it goes inactive, the order is tallied, and they send out our stuff.

Now, as I mentioned, we just ordered dad's day shirts, and since dad's weekend is next weekend we only set our link to be open for like 36 hours so that we would get the shirts in time. When I got the link in my email, I forwarded to my dad so he could take a look and see if he wanted one. He emailed me back and said, "Yes, order me one". When I got that email, I tried ordering a shirt, but forgot that I didn't have my credit card on me, so I was going to just order it later. Well, I forgot to order it on time. I didn't think it was going to be a big deal because I didn't think my dad would care much. However, I had sent him a link of the shirt so he could see it...turns out he REALLY REALLY wanted it...he liked the shirt, and it was going to be his last dad's weekend with me. It wasn't the end of the world, but I could tell he seemed disappointed about it, and I felt terrible. So I tried emailing our t-shirt chair, asking if I could just get an image of the shirt design so I could take it somewhere else to get an individual shirt made...she told me that I fortunately couldn't because the design was property of Explosion Sportswear. We brainstormed a bit, and my t-shirt chair decided to just give me the email address of the rep that we worked with for our orders.

I emailed the rep and explained my situation. Here was her reply:

"I totally know where you're coming from, as I was a KD as Washington State and loveeeddd Dad's weekend, so I know the importance!

I was able to order, pick up and print your 1 XL shirt. It is the top shirt on the box! : )

No need to pay for this, it will be free.

Have a great weekend!"

Not only was she did she add my t-shirt to the order, but she did it for FREE. It may not seem like a big deal, but this really meant a lot to me...I was truly blown away by their service.

So I HIGHLY recommend Explosion Sportswear. Their website is www.explosionsportswear.com. Not only is their customer service great, but all of our stuff that we've gotten from there are very reasonably priced and great quality!

(Oh, and if you're wondering, I'm not just gunna run away with the free t-shirt...that wouldn't be fair to my sisters...I'm donating the $10 that it would have been to our t-shirt funds, lol)

Old 11-07-2009, 06:50 PM
GreekChat Member

OMG! I've been working with one of their reps for a couple of weeks now and she is AMAZING! Their customer service is like none other, not to mention their designs are the BEST on the internet! I DEFINATELY reccomend Explosion Sportswear as well!!!!!