GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Sigma > Sigma Kappa
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,537
Threads: 115,514
Welcome to our newest member, MG93018
» Online Users: 2,396
1 members and 2,395 guests
g41965

Old 08-24-2011, 12:09 AM
GreekChat Member

So stressed. Work has been stressful beyond belief. To relax, I've been watching movies I enjoy. First was Coming to America followed by Robin Hood: Men in Tights and now the grand finale, Beavis and Butthead Do America. Lol!

I'm enjoying my movie time while feeling my little legacy kick the crap out of my insides & sitting on my bladder. LOL!
Old 09-02-2011, 04:10 PM
GreekChat Member

[QUOTE=BetteDavisEyes;2084149]So stressed. Work has been stressful beyond belief. To relax, I've been watching movies I enjoy. First was Coming to America followed by Robin Hood: Men in Tights and now the grand finale, Beavis and Butthead Do America. [QUOTE]

Did you hear that they are re-doing Beavis and Butthead for contemporary culture? I think I'm going to have to watch it.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigKapSweetie View Post
Did you hear that they are re-doing Beavis and Butthead for contemporary culture? I think I'm going to have to watch it.

LOL! NO! I hadn't heard that. Huh. I'm curious as to how it will turn out. I was a big Beavis & Butthead fan back in the day. Jeez. Did I just date myself? LOL!

9 weeks to go in this pregnancy unless my little girl decides to arrive early or late. Today is going to be a good day. First, Mike & I are going to the Riverside Food Truck Festival at 10 & then we're going on for the 4D Ultrasound this afternoon. WOOHOO!
Old 09-03-2011, 02:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
LOL! NO! I hadn't heard that. Huh. I'm curious as to how it will turn out. I was a big Beavis & Butthead fan back in the day. Jeez. Did I just date myself? LOL!

9 weeks to go in this pregnancy unless my little girl decides to arrive early or late. Today is going to be a good day. First, Mike & I are going to the Riverside Food Truck Festival at 10 & then we're going on for the 4D Ultrasound this afternoon. WOOHOO!
Food trucks! Yum! We have one in the area that I am dying to try and have yet to track down. It's called Lil' Cheezers and it's a grilled cheese truck. And grilled cheese is one of my all time favorite foods!
Old 09-03-2011, 04:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Saw the necklace online while browsing for a birthday gift for a friend. It screams Sigma Kappa: silver dove charm, a lavender violet and a pearl!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/65835150...l-glass-flower
Old 09-15-2011, 08:39 PM
GreekChat Member

6 weeks and 6 days to go before my little legacy makes her appearance (unless she decides to arrive early or gets lazy & snuggles in longer). Lol!

My weight has seen a number on the scale I've never seen before.

What we thought was carpal tunnel on my left wrist may end up being an actual fracture. I can still move it but that's with considerable pain.

Counting down to maternity leave. I'm debating between 4 weeks from now or 5 weeks. Hmmm...
Old 09-16-2011, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
6 weeks and 6 days to go before my little legacy makes her appearance (unless she decides to arrive early or gets lazy & snuggles in longer). Lol!

My weight has seen a number on the scale I've never seen before.

What we thought was carpal tunnel on my left wrist may end up being an actual fracture. I can still move it but that's with considerable pain.

Counting down to maternity leave. I'm debating between 4 weeks from now or 5 weeks. Hmmm...
**Checks a calendar**

Am I an evil sister to wish you go an extra week????
Old 09-18-2011, 04:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalGirl View Post
**Checks a calendar**

Am I an evil sister to wish you go an extra week????

Why would you do this to me? LOL!
Like the doctor said, she'll get here when she wants to get here and not a minute sooner.
Old 09-18-2011, 04:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Maybe she really likes November 9th, too. Not that I'm wishing it, but it did cross my mind when I thought about when the due date was.
Old 09-18-2011, 04:47 PM
GreekChat Member

November 9th would be a good day. How are you liking the names: Mary, Elizabeth, Louise, Frances or Ida? :-)
Old 09-19-2011, 09:21 PM
GreekChat Member

We already picked a name & it's not one of those. Sorry.

I had such a crappy day. Someone hit my car at work today. This person took off yet the idiot didn't realize that it was witnessed AND we have to see each other tomorrow b/c we're coworkers! Moron! I'm so going to kick ass tomorrow. I love my damn car. I am NOT letting this go. Not by a longshot.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:01 AM
GreekChat Member

In the future, I will NEVER let my relatives plan any sort of party for me. EVER.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Waking up to the news that a beloved family member has passed away suddenly is heartbreaking.

Sitting here in tears with Mike. Shocked.
Old 10-18-2011, 05:14 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm so sorry to hear that. ::Hugs::
Old 10-18-2011, 11:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks. It was a blow because it was completely unexpected and sudden. Here one minute, gone the next.

The memorial service is sometime around Halloween weekend but that's cutting it close to my due date so I won't be able to go since we'd have to fly up north for it.