GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,595
Threads: 115,516
Welcome to our newest member, QJAJerrell
» Online Users: 1,609
1 members and 1,608 guests
aadisondark5560
Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 08:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinerbock View Post
I heard black guys are better at basketball.
Just like white guys are better at hockey.

( Of course, something being predominantly black or white doesn't mean that either group does it better. It's usually just about training and recruitment opportunities. For instance, the NBA was VERY WHITE for a long time.)
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 11-27-2006, 08:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA_Monet View Post
You guys have now motivated me...

Wassup with y'alls skillz then?
I had never read that thread before.

Did you change the thread or something. I'm confused.
Old 11-27-2006, 10:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Who you calling "boy"? The name's Hand Banana . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTCHAOS View Post
( Of course, something being predominantly black or white doesn't mean that either group does it better. It's usually just about training and recruitment opportunities. For instance, the NBA was VERY WHITE for a long time.)
Wait, you mean to tell me that the entirety of black society didn't magically become better at the sport of basketball between 1950 and 1995?

BOOM HEADSPLODES

Occam's Razor is alive and well . . . for the 5% of us that use our freaking brains.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Yes they are better in bed and have bigger penises. This is because they were created from a mixture of mule and monkey. Mules are mindless but strong once you get them motivated and monkeys like to hump each other. That's also why they were used to toil the fields and breed slaves.

Other men can't compare because they are human whereas black men clearly are not.
What? You've got to be joking!
Old 11-28-2006, 12:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistermadly View Post
That makes two of us, then. I completely understood your response to the question, and why you took offense to it in the first place. I took offense to it for the exact same reason.

If people know nothing, or learn nothing else from this thread, let them learn this: for hundreds of years, innocent black men were murdered because of this hypersexualized myth and white male fears of it. So while it might seem cute or innocent to some folk, for some of us, it becomes difficult to hear a question like the OPs and take it lightly.

Black men are not their penises, and white girls are not their fake breasts. It's just that simple.
LOL. About what you said about murdering black men based on part of his male anatomy, I've always wondered after a black man was lynched in the South, why was his penis cut off too. Hmmmmm, Lets think about this one.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I heard black guys are better at basketball.
I hate basketball. I prefer NASCAR myself . Jeff Gordon is the man.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Jeff Gordon, what a bitch.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:11 AM
GreekChat Member

This is crazy, but I was watching A&E and they were talking about King Kong, and they were saying that at the time the movie came out (1933), it was all psychological. It was bascially about an ape that was obsessed with a blond haired blue eyed white woman. They made the ape big because of the black male penis. The white woman ended up falling in love with the ape. I was laughing about it at 1st but after watching it, I started to see the psychology behind it. Well remember King Kong got shot up by white guys in WW2 planes, and then he died. Same thing that happend to black men whistling at a white woman back in the day. They got killed. This may not make any sense but it was on T.V. I didn't make this up. I still think it's funny though. LOL.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Jeff Gordon, what a bitch.
What? shinerbock I can't let you talk about a 4 time champ like that. He's the man. What's up with that? LOL. Are you a NASCAR fan?
Old 11-28-2006, 08:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Ok, I know I'm a little late to the thread, but I feel like maybe I can explain why the question was offensive. I find it unbelievable that so many female posters couldn't understand why someone could find the question offensive. I think that it may be the objectification of a man that some can't wrap their heads around...like how people can't wrap their heads around the idea of a man being sexually harrassed or raped by a woman ("Oh, he's a man, he probably enjoyed it. Oh, he should just man up and stop whining and complaining"). But objectification based on race is not that different from objectification based on gender. As women, it should be offensive to see anyone (man or woman, black or white) reduced to just the sum of their sex organs.

Since I think a lot of people are having issues understanding the objectification of men, let me explain it from a female perspective. Black men and Asian women are opposites sides of the same coin. Both have the stereotype of being hypersexualized. And people without first hand knowledge probably don't understand what the big deal it. They think we should be flattered that someone finds us attractive based on our race. And it's like "Gee, who wouldn't be flattered that some guy has lumped me and every other Asian female in the world together and thinks that we're all a bunch of submissive, porcelein-skinned sex dolls?"

By definition, a fetish is an OBJECT that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation. Now, that's fine and dandy when the object of your fetish is a shoe or a whip or an enema or an adult diaper or some other freaky stuff. But when you have a fetish about a race of people, suddenly we're talking about human beings here. When you fetishize a race of people, you're saying that they're objects...that one black man is interchangable for another...that one Asian girl is interchangable for another...that you're not into that person because of their charm, wit, personality, kindness, compassion, generosity, etc. It's to the point where I'm wary and suspicious of every Caucasian guy that approaches me or shows interest in me (I have encountered African-American and Latino guys with "yellow fever" but the vast majority of the time, it's Caucasian guys). At the back of my mind is always the question of is he interested because he thinks I'm cute, funny, sweet, cool, etc. or is he interested because he wants to "experience" a yellow girl and any yellow girl will do?

I know that some people may think that I'm over-reacting but until you've experienced this sort of thing on a persistent basis, I don't think you can really understand it. This whole idea of racial fetishism and eroticism really pisses me off, both as a minority and as a female. I hope I was able to shed more light on the topic. I wanted to go more in depth, but I'm going to be late for work....maybe later if the thread isn't shut down.

PSimissU
Old 11-28-2006, 09:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Yes they are better in bed and have bigger penises. This is because they were created from a mixture of mule and monkey. Mules are mindless but strong once you get them motivated and monkeys like to hump each other. That's also why they were used to toil the fields and breed slaves.

Other men can't compare because they are human whereas black men clearly are not.
Hahaha DSTChaos, I love you for this! By the way, I heard ginger kids are evil freaks, confirm/deny?

And Jesus speaketh, "do unto others as they did unto you because the bitches deserve it".

Old 11-28-2006, 10:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Jeff Gordon is everything bad about NASCAR. He whines, cries and yells at his own team. Like everyone else at Hendrix, he wouldnt win anything without his team.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
This is crazy, but I was watching A&E and they were talking about King Kong, and they were saying that at the time the movie came out (1933), it was all psychological. It was bascially about an ape that was obsessed with a blond haired blue eyed white woman. They made the ape big because of the black male penis. The white woman ended up falling in love with the ape. I was laughing about it at 1st but after watching it, I started to see the psychology behind it. Well remember King Kong got shot up by white guys in WW2 planes, and then he died. Same thing that happend to black men whistling at a white woman back in the day. They got killed. This may not make any sense but it was on T.V. I didn't make this up. I still think it's funny though. LOL.
A book I'm reading now talked about the same thing, actually.
Old 11-28-2006, 11:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSig RC View Post
Wait, you mean to tell me that the entirety of black society didn't magically become better at the sport of basketball between 1950 and 1995?

BOOM HEADSPLODES

Occam's Razor is alive and well . . . for the 5% of us that use our freaking brains.
You know they were putting growth hormones in Church's Chicken for a while, so anything's possible. That also explains why basketball shorts went from Daisy Duke to saggy baggy.
Old 11-28-2006, 11:49 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
I still think it's funny though. LOL.

Is that nervous laughter over the audacity or did you really piss in your boots over it?
Closed Thread