GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Zeta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,685
Threads: 115,521
Welcome to our newest member, zaluscahvso8407
» Online Users: 984
1 members and 983 guests
bannetattsa680

Old 04-17-2002, 12:43 AM
imadeltaz

Talking Delta Zeta Online Store!!!

Hi Sisters,

I am sending this as a "representative" of Surfing Sisters. My name is Tracy Bank, and I am the webmaster of our the Surfing Sisters official site. Surfing Sisters, in case you didn't know, is Delta Zeta's only official online alumnae chapter. We have over 150 dues paying members, and 444 members currently are subscribed to the list-serv.

Our chapter is constantly raising funds for things like bringing a speaker to Convention, donating to the Centennial Campaign, badge recovery (from ebay, etc), and more. Our latest venture was selling Surfing Sisters T-shirts, which did quite well.

We are trying something new this time, and are opening up our fundraiser to DZs all over the country by using a "virtual" merchandising program to sell fun DZ and Surfing Sisters items through Cafepress.com.

Cafe Press is an online merchandising company that allows you to upload your original artwork, create a "store" and sell your products to everyone! We have tested out the quality by purchasing the mousepad, and we think it's great!

If you are interested, you can visit the store at:

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/st...eid=surfingsis

If for some reason it doesn't work, you can enter the store through our website at:

http://www.fjordsusa.com/surfingsisters.html

It's a real company, that ships directly to you, and takes credit cards...so have fun!

Turtle Hugs to all,
Tracy
Webmaster and Store Manager (LOL!)
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-01-2002, 07:52 PM
imadeltaz

Talking

By the way, new stuff has been added that is geared for Delta Zeta in general, not just Surfing Sisters. I hope you will check it out
Tracy

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/st...eid=surfingsis