GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,700
Threads: 115,522
Welcome to our newest member, bradauasd4780
» Online Users: 589
2 members and 587 guests
flamboyanttree

Old 03-04-2010, 07:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Maybe she was getting naked for Haiti

Too bad that TigerText app wasn't available for Wyclef!

link

Wyclef Jean can't stay out of the tabloids these days.

First, the Grammy Award winner came under fire for accounting issues with his Yele Haiti charity.

Now, according to the New York Daily News, the former Fugees star's wife, Marie Claudinette, found a nude photo of his manager on his cell phone.

Claudinette, who has been married to the 37 year-old for sixteen years, is said to have hit the roof.

Lisa Ellis, who was helping Jean run his Carnival House entertainment company, previously served as Executive Vice President at Sony Music Label Group and President of Sony Urban Music.

Claudinette saw the sexy picture of Ellis and, according to an insider, "jumped to the conclusion that something may be up between Wyclef and Lisa."

Now, Ellis has resigned as Jean's manager.

The source furthered that Claudinette emailed the photo out to other music industry types to embarrass Ellis.

Regardless, Ellis insists the black-and-white nude picture, which shows Ellis standing facing forward with her hands crossed over her private parts, was not for the Grammy Award-winning singer.

"Photographer Mark Baptiste took a portrait of me in December 2008 for an art book," Ellis said. "It was tastefully done. Someone leaked the photo. I don't know who did it, but the photo had nothing to do with my resignation as Wyclef Jean's manager."

Jean's spokesperson Ken Sunshine refused to address the situation, saying, "Wyclef is spending all his time inspiring others to rebuild Haiti. We're not commenting on any of these rumors."

Ellis, who was previously linked to former congressman Harold Ford, currently has a boyfriend, and is said to be "mortified."
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-04-2010, 07:44 AM
Super Moderator

i love how they said the wife "jumped to conclusions" when she saw the nude photo. gee, i wonder why?
Old 03-04-2010, 09:10 AM
GreekChat Member

I don't know why Wyclef had the pic on his phone but I am familiar with Mark Baptiste and his photography art. His books feature the photography of nude women (mostly minority women) as art and includes some celebrities so what Ellis says is probably true and it does sound like it could be one of Mark's photos.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoyaltempest View Post
I don't know why Wyclef had the pic on his phone but I am familiar with Mark Baptiste and his photography art. His books feature the photography of nude women (mostly minority women) as art and includes some celebrities so what Ellis says is probably true and it does sound like it could be one of Mark's photos.
Uuhhh huh...sure...so, why wasn't the photo in a BOOK....hehehehe!
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”
Old 03-08-2010, 07:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonSeid View Post

Ellis, who was previously linked to former congressman Harold Ford, currently has a boyfriend, and is said to be "mortified."
If it was a picture that she posed for by said artist, why is she mortified? I can see slightly upset (for the artist) about the leak, but otherwise nothing to be mortified about.

Also, I hate when the scourned spouses take it out on the mistress or mister. Not that their participation in an affair is okay, but YOUR spouse took the vow.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to dreamseeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch2tf View Post
If it was a picture that she posed for by said artist, why is she mortified? I can see slightly upset (for the artist) about the leak, but otherwise nothing to be mortified about.

Also, I hate when the scorned spouses take it out on the mistress or mister. Not that their participation in an affair is okay, but YOUR spouse took the vow.
RIGHT. i think she's mortified because of the context in which the photo is being spread. its like "look wyclef had this naked pic on his phone" as opposed to "this is an artful pic" idk, that's all i can think of.

wifey was immature to do that. and WHY are ppl still going through other people's phones in 2010?! sadness. even if she just found it by mistake, wouldn't it have been better to talk to him first?

ps. fixed your typo