GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,645
Threads: 115,519
Welcome to our newest member, Pinkiepolice
» Online Users: 1,080
3 members and 1,077 guests
babobygooglet93, LaneSig, oncegreek

Old 07-14-2002, 10:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to xok85xo
yes, it is dolphins
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 07-16-2002, 05:13 PM
GreekChat Member

I wonder how does one determine whether or not an animal is having sex for pleasure???

Anyway, to whomever started this thread, good luck and GOD bless.
Old 07-18-2002, 06:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Honestly, I knew I was attracted to both male and female at a very, very early age. All through school (pre-school - college) I've had some type of girlfriend. I was a front for the public though because I've always had an attraction to men. A few girls I sincerely cared about, others was show-and-tell for my friends and family. I have a son and everything. I donot fit in the stereotype of gay men. If you knew me, you wouldn't be able to tell that I was gay. Now-a-days, I strictly date men. Women still make my head turn (if she's fine) but I doubt seriously I would approach her, or ever get married for that matter. I feel that way because I don't believe it's right to marry a woman, knowing I will always be attracted to men. Being delivered from homosexuality is something that I don't understand. I have a friend whom is going through that as we speak. I refuse to compromise myself for anyone.
Old 07-18-2002, 08:28 AM
GreekChat Member

I know a young man who is going through what you described. He is now a Junior in college. All through HS, he hid his sexuality but now in college, he is opening himself up and revealing to his friends the facts of who he REALLY is. I couldn't begin to explain what a wonderful young man he is. He hasn't told his parents, but maybe they know anyway.

On the other hand, there is a successful playwrite from here who had a huge write-up in the paper. He discussed the trama of going to HS where everyone knew he was Gay. He will NEVER come to a reunion or visit old friends because he still feels the pain of those HS years.

Our local theaters are ALL under the direction of openly Gay men.
They all have productions and classes for children. It's an odd environment here. Tolerance, support and condemnation exist. I kind of HATE the word "tolerance". It sounds a bit demeaning. I tolerate mosquitoes, traffic, crummy weather and rude people.
Maybe one day we can all honestly say we support each other as members of the same human race... Then again, there will always be people who feel threatened when faced with something different from them.