GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Sigma Kappa
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,645
Threads: 115,519
Welcome to our newest member, Pinkiepolice
» Online Users: 1,594
0 members and 1,594 guests
No Members online

Old 01-23-2004, 01:41 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Sistermadly
Question for ASKs

Hi!

I was surfing around your national web site for the answer to these questions, but I couldn't find them. Hopefully someone can answer them for me.
[list=1][*]What is the definition of 'technical' studies?[*]Can graduate students join a chapter, or do you only accept undergraduate members?[/list=1]

Thanks!
Old 02-27-2004, 08:23 PM
Artimis

Re: Question for ASKs

Quote:
Originally posted by Sistermadly
Hi!

I was surfing around your national web site for the answer to these questions, but I couldn't find them. Hopefully someone can answer them for me.
[list=1][*]What is the definition of 'technical' studies?[*]Can graduate students join a chapter, or do you only accept undergraduate members?[/list=1]

Thanks!
The qualification for technical is defined in our constitution and specific majors are listed within chapters local documents. In general techncial covers engineering, physical science, life sciences, mathmatics, and architecture.

Both graduate and undergraduate students can qualify for candidate status as well as membership.

Hope this helps. Send me a PM if I can answer any additional questions.

jenn
Old 09-04-2006, 11:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to HeavenslilAngel Send a message via AIM to HeavenslilAngel Send a message via Yahoo to HeavenslilAngel
Another Question

Hello ASK Sisters,

I have looked at your organization off and on throughout my college career and after ad was wondering if ya'll had an AI kind of process? I have a bachelors in Computer Information Systems and a masters in Information Technology. I am in Dallas with only a handful of friends and I'm used to having a multitude of friends. The delta alum chapter would be the chapter closest to me, so I was just wondering if ya'll had some sort of AI process. If so can you give me a website or phone number to call and or some info on here or via pm about it? Thanks for all the help.